Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (5 Viewers)

Sir Jigger II

HSC
Sydney Tech is not going to send any letters, if you apply for it as 2nd or 3rd positions.

lolcti

HSC
N/A
But yeah I just wanted to share this w everyone here bc it goes to show that you don’t know unless you try. I just know I’m going to look back on this and cringe so hard.
yup you're going to cringe cause this shit it so embarrassing but congrats

Shinji bikari

HSC
yeah this is incredibly cringe but good job. also admission isn't guaranteed just from an interview...
Yeah I understand that and thanks 😭 this was my last straw so I’m going to be editing my post bc I really don’t want to spend the rest of my day overthinking

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Long story short I wrote a letter to St George in regards to reasons why they should review their decision for my unsuccessful application n they sent an email back saying they want to interview me. be thankful that u didn’t see this post before it was edited
delete this, it has your zoom id and link on it

HSC
right? im still in denial but they probably considered me bc of my writing ability on the academic front at least. but i do like music n plan to do it next yr so im looking forward to that
YOU GUYS WOULD NOT BELIVE I JUST GOT INTO PENRITH LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
....Don't worry about it.

HSC
right? im still in denial but they probably considered me bc of my writing ability on the academic front at least. but i do like music n plan to do it next yr so im looking forward to that
not that i think ur gonna but i feel like saying "im still in denial [that you] probably considered me" on the interview will mess it upp but idk if were meant to be super grateful and like crying on our knees for the opportunity or act like we deserved it anyway lmao...

I dont even know if pepnrith is gonna interview me i might as well me manifesting it atp

HSC
im not exactly worried it’s just more of the fact that they even considered me and the denial from that. i honestly didn’t think my reasons were good enough
honestly id imagine they had room for another person anyway because, obviously the fact they considered you at all, but if they were willing to give u an interview they probs had room + ur selective results werent that bad. OR your reasons were good. shrugs, who knows.

HSC
well they rejected me initially bc of my hast results and my school reports weren’t the best either so my reasons were probably good but ig we’ll never know
what were ur results if u remember? I only remember u saying u did good for writing and nothing else. Also they do look at extracurricular stuff too and the "never/rarely/sometimes/usually" bit of your report (which surprised me, I didn't think anyone could be assed to actually read that many applications.

HSC
I see, but hv hope tho there’s still time im pretty sure bc my sisters friend got a call from hornsby girls at the v last minute saying somebody rejected their admission probably at the v last second too n so they got in from the reserve list
yeah apparently u can still get accepted term 1 next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)