Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (1 Viewer)

jjrf37

HSC
anyone know when they give out results I applied for sydtech

oot123

HSC
N/A
does anyone know what the lowest edutest bands could be to get in sydney girls? like 1 or 2 "superior"? all "above average"?

Last edited:

Yes99

HSC
does anyone know what the lowest edutest bands could be to get in sydney girls? like 1 or 2 "superior"? all "above average"?
i doubt anyone would know and it would also depend how strong rest of your portfolio is, not just the test result. Also, it would depend which year and the available position in the year.
on another thread, someone mentioned that 2 sup and 3 above average managed to get an offer but didn't mention which year or the rest of the extra-cur.

Sir Jigger II

HSC
One of my friends just did the Sydney Technical interview for year 11 entry. He said he did quite well in the interview. Interview results come out in one day.

jjrf37

HSC
Some schools send you the hast results along with your acceptance/rejection letter, some don't send it at all, some send it a few months after your acceptance/rejection letter

windows64

HSC
have the acceptance/rejection letters come for all schools? i got it from one of the schools already but idk about the others

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)