It's Canterbury LADIES COLLEGE!!!!

*me falls off chair laughing*

Right Hoochies?!

lol.

Confuzzled?!

HSC
man we're up ourselves! LMAO!!!!

lol.

man..was neone in my yr 9 & 10 geo class?
how houvardas said it was "CANTERBURY LADIES COLLEGE" lol.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
What moo moo thing...?

If the question was directed at me, then yes, I do still have the long hair (longer now ;P). It's not staying for long though, I've had enough. Almost past my shoulderblades.

SkAnDi

HSC
Originally posted by GJ_JOE

i reckon!
my schools was just a room with cheap chairs in it...
Be glad you HAD A COMMON ROOM!

The year 12s in my grade we sat around behind the toilets and IA blocks, that place stunk like sewerage, but no one wanted to move? :confused:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by BlackJack
What moo moo thing...?

If the question was directed at me, then yes, I do still have the long hair (longer now ;P). It's not staying for long though, I've had enough. Almost past my shoulderblades.
yeh n i'm gon cut it fo u!! kekekeke :gridnod:

chop chop.... :D

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by SkAnDi

Be glad you HAD A COMMON ROOM!

The year 12s in my grade we sat around behind the toilets and IA blocks, that place stunk like sewerage, but no one wanted to move? :confused:
speaking of gross smelling toilets....the boys toilet block was actually one giant toilet with guys intentionally missing the bowl and pissing on the floor and occassionally some stupid yr 10 kid (i'm guessing yr 10) would take a dump on the floor......fucking disgusting pigs! :mad:

kini mini

HSC
I never actually went to our year 12 common room, apparently it was really awful though. I worked in the school library for years so in year 12 we got the library one, exclusively for librarians with air conditioning, microwave, fridge with 3 year old bottle of tomato soup, sink, hot water machine, crappy old 486 for <ahem> word processing and laser printer. Wasted a lot of frees there drinking tea etc, playing cards or on computer :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)