Year 12 Muck Up Day Ideas (1 Viewer)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
That is pretty lame, but i cant expect more from a person like you, i bet your the kid that cried because he got pwned by an egged, honestly grow up
mmmm luckily for me I didn't grow up or associate with people who had the mentality of a 9 yr old. Grow up? says the guy who wants to put urine in a water gun and wet people with it. I don't expect anything from you except failure.

Dark void23

HSC
mmmm luckily for me I didn't grow up or associate with people who had the mentality of a 9 yr old. Grow up? says the guy who wants to put urine in a water gun and wet people with it. I don't expect anything from you except failure.
you wouldn't say that to my face, people like you are nothing and will be nothing, you like to attack people on the internet because you have such a bad life, i feel so bad for you because one day, you will look back and think wow where did i go wrong? so in the end i win :)

Scissors

HSC
Go buy some chains and locks from your local Bunnings, lock your school gates and throw away the keys.

chuha

HSC
N/A
Some kids in our grade taped some year 7's to a pole in the main quad for muck
up day last year :p
lol pretty cruel aye.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
you wouldn't say that to my face, people like you are nothing and will be nothing, you like to attack people on the internet because you have such a bad life, i feel so bad for you because one day, you will look back and think wow where did i go wrong? so in the end i win :)
i would, i tell pathetic people the truth because in the end i hope they realise nobody likes them and then they will end their life. If i can't convince you to take you own sad pathetic little life, then i will look back asking myself where did i go wrong?

boganxcore

HSC
This is some lame ass shit, as expected from a yr 10er. Why don't you just draw dick and balls all over the school?
pretty sure you're the lamest person in the world and should just fucking die already

boganxcore

HSC

even your avatar is proof that you're a fucking retard
seriously, kill yourself

wonsta

HSC
abbeyroad idea seems cool bro jerking off with your mates will prove your friendship.

i only did tagging though lol sneaked in at night and sprayed all over but recommend you abbeyroads idea

boobudd

HSC
oh, friends of mine put honey on the railings back when we were in year 8 or so. it worked perfectly- our group errupted into laughter everytime an unsuspecting student/teacher walked down the stairs.

as for year 12 muck up this year, we've been thinking perhaps getting all of the P-platers to drive their little cars and park them throughout the school. i think mine will even make it into one of the main buildings.

Xenophase

HSC
I don't know if this is even legal, but I got the idea after having a long night of chemistry study...
Find some reason to collect a whole bunch of sodium (the good stuff, no impurities/oxidation), wrap it in enough paper so that it won't get wet for about 30 seconds, then drop it down the toilet.
What should happen is that your sodium should blow up after making its way down the sewers, thus flooding the whole school with sewage.
Enjoy. :devil:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
condoms filled with shampoo wrap them around all the door handles...

don't take this advice, you will probably get in trouble...

few people at my school put super glue in the locks took a few hours for the locksmith to replace the locks that they did it to...

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I nearly got fked. Good thing. Principal was away.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Darkmysteries

HSC

even your avatar is proof that you're a fucking retard
seriously, kill yourself
EXCUSE YOU!!!!! THAT IS THE RUDEST, STUPIDEST THING YOU COULD EVER SAY TO ANYONE! I live in a family where people have attempted/committed suicide and telling someone to go kill themselves is the most immature thing you could possible do. I can't believe you would say something so rude, arrogant, immature, selfish, stupid...there's not even enough words to describe it. GROW UP. The only childish and stupid person here is you. How stupid could you possibly be? Think before you write. Telling someone to kill themselves is the stupidest thing you could ever possibly say. Grow up, and then maybe you can post on these forums. But until then, go get a brain transplant or something because you are quite clearly missing a brain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)