Year 12 Muck Up Day Ideas (1 Viewer)

Dark void23

HSC
Hello everyone

I am not really sure if this is the correct section i am suppost to post this in so im hoping it is:angel:

Ok well i am in year 10 and for the past couple of years that ive been going to this school the year 12's did practically nothing except draw some "stuff" in chalk over the school (got a few lols) but that is it, so i am planning to go out with a bang, here are my ideas:

Get some of my friends and TP the school

Get some forks and write out Year 12 2012 in the back oval

(me and my friends have already thought this one out) We are going to dress up like Rick Ashley, go into a random year 7 classroom with the music blaring dancing to the song, stop the music pull out silly string / eggs / whatever else and coat the class with whatever we have then run.

Put the school up for sale in the AD Section of the paper and put a for Sale sign in front of the school.

Steal the schools chicken, place it in a cage under the schools Art precint, and replace it with a Cooked Barbeque chicken from a store.

Gladrap all the toilet seats and hold a "free" barbeque for the school, put tonnes of laxatives in the sauces and serve to the kiddies :devil:

Wire a D battery or a car battery to the urinals / toilet so whenever someone goes to the toilet they get a slight shock :angel:

Vasaline / honey / vegemite all the knobs and railings :lol:

Dress Up As Jedi's and run into random classrooms and have random fights

Get all our cars and take up all the teacher's car spots OR toll the teachers to be able to park, those non complient will be Soaked.

Go on random egg / water bomb / antiquing raids

Have a massive Mock Star wars fight

Get random kids with supersoakers (might put some pee in the supersoakers)

After all this we are going to have a house party with all the friends who helped us on our escapades, we are also going to record most of the stuff we do for future reference.

So what do you guys think? What are your Muck up Day Plans? Got photos? got any Memorys? Share them All :)

pman

Banned
HSC
we set up a fort in the car park using our cars and the common room furniture, we also stoll all the whiteboard erasors and coloured it the whiteboards

Dark void23

HSC
we set up a fort in the car park using our cars and the common room furniture, we also stoll all the whiteboard erasors and coloured it the whiteboards
Nice, did you guys do anything else?

Dark void23

HSC
I doubt all thats possible in 1 day.
Well we are planning to do some of it at night, it is super easy to get in seeming there is a paddock and then the school, there is at least 3 ways to get in, one of which is that they never lock the fence which is right next to the paddock and i live near the paddock :devil:

pman

Banned
HSC
Nice, did you guys do anything else?
water bombs...walked around in swimming costumes..thats about it....one idea is to steal everything witht the word base in its name and declare that "all your base are belong to us"

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
Hello everyone

I am not really sure if this is the correct section i am suppost to post this in so im hoping it is:angel:

Ok well i am in year 10 and for the past couple of years that ive been going to this school the year 12's did practically nothing except draw some "stuff" in chalk over the school (got a few lols) but that is it, so i am planning to go out with a bang, here are my ideas:
you're in year 10. you have ages to think of ideas and your ideas will probably change.

mes ami

HSC
Get someone to bring a stereo with some shit party music.
Go knock on the doors to the juniors classrooms with people dressed up in outrageous party gear. Try doing it when the teachers are out of the rooms if ever otherwise knock. Have someone dressed respectively to knock on the door, once the door is open the parade of party people should barge their way inside with the stereo on and party for a minute before disappearing to another block.

:( also stick tampons in all the toilet taps, then turn on the taps. idk why but that really shits people. dont forget to turn off the taps.

Draw a chalk square in the quad and have the stereo on during lunch/recess or between periods. have it full of people and party boy any juniors that dare enter. also, party boy in juniors if they are near by.

Etc.

:( we didnt get to do any of this because my school banned people from the formal etc.

chrisnumber1

HSC
got industrial glad wrap and put bins on the top of the goal posts, silicon doors, make a fake daily announcement sheet (my own work) with room changes and telling random kids to go to places and year meetings....whatever you can think of, also just baging out teachers(we made 2, one serious and one fake so after the stupid ones were distributed the serious ones with fake room changes were collected....cost like $14 to print though. set up; a treasure hunt. but just bear in mind that its your school, you have gone there everyday and the teachers have done a lot for you, so nothing to stupid like pointlessly damaging stuff, and dont take it too far. other stuff that happened was randomly releasing chickens in the school(we had no ag department so this actually was unique). stuff that didnt work was assaulting younger kids by throwing stuff at them, and anything that involved the words "lets get everybody"...mainly dress ups cos you and 3 other kids are going to do it then your ap or year coordinator will say "go home"

chrisnumber1

HSC
also aim for "witty" pranks, which will be appreciated by all (the principle sent the teachers an email about how well the announcement sheet was done) rather than vandalism or assaulting small children. this way the teachers will laugh(if you dont target them) rather than ban you from your formal ect

lovinDRsuccess

HSC
What school do you go to?? most schools have banned muck up day. The last one i remember was when i was in year 7. They just chucked fish oil, rotten eggs and cat's piss at everyone.

mes ami

HSC
My sugestion was pretty tame. I cross dressed instead.
Some public school that wishes it was private. Seriously. Our new prinicpal fuck. These boys only ran through one of our blocks and knocked over a bin at it was being investigated at school. like wtf.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
This is some lame ass shit, as expected from a yr 10er. Why don't you just draw dick and balls all over the school?

Last edited:

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
one of our teacher's birthday was in the last week of school and we gave her a lap dance, everyone had a boner, it was fun.

Dark void23

HSC
Get someone to bring a stereo with some shit party music.
Go knock on the doors to the juniors classrooms with people dressed up in outrageous party gear. Try doing it when the teachers are out of the rooms if ever otherwise knock. Have someone dressed respectively to knock on the door, once the door is open the parade of party people should barge their way inside with the stereo on and party for a minute before disappearing to another block.

:( also stick tampons in all the toilet taps, then turn on the taps. idk why but that really shits people. dont forget to turn off the taps.

Draw a chalk square in the quad and have the stereo on during lunch/recess or between periods. have it full of people and party boy any juniors that dare enter. also, party boy in juniors if they are near by.

Etc.

:( we didnt get to do any of this because my school banned people from the formal etc.
I love the party in classroom and the Square party with the party boying of the little monsters, i will have to pass these ideas by the friends tomorrow

Dark void23

HSC
This is some lame ass shit, as expected from a yr 10er. Why don't you just draw dick and balls all over the school?
That is pretty lame, but i cant expect more from a person like you, i bet your the kid that cried because he got pwned by an egged, honestly grow up

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
how about you all gather around form a circle and jerk off together and cum in your hands and then go up to that hot teacher you were all jerking off to and go"pheww spider man" then take pictures of her covered in cum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)