Year 12 Jerseys (1 Viewer)

liv22a

HSC
our year 12 jersey is yet to arrive.. but they are using the same design as our brother school :S so now we all have to look the same as them. its not a great thing to be associated with them.. they are reknown to be the gay-est school in sydney!

re the hoodies - we had our music camp jerseys as hoodies. we had all black with white writing. on the front we just had our school name and "music 08" and on the back we had "tune it up" they were really really good! we all love them and we al wear them. our sport jersey looked really similar to the picture above - except all the names were on the back as to which sport everyone was. looked really fun!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
yeah we only got our jersey like a week ago. not too impressed, cantergay.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
hoodies wouldnt look good with our uniform and i think with most they wouldnt.

HSC
Charity F said:
it's a shame that it's all one colour. weren't you allowed to get stripes? (expensive?)

And what does wearing a hoodie + school skirt/dress look like?

Although i bet they're warmer than the rugby jerseys.
We were originally told that they could only comprise of school colours (so navy blue, teal green and white). Since normal school jumpers are green, the idea was to have the back as it is now, with the front having school logo on top left corner and a teal stripe down the right hand side with 2008 written down it in white. I believe that after being costed by the company, they were rejected by the school executive, but i'm not sure if this was because of price or the design.

As for the look, well i can assure you it looks better with sport uniform for sure (lucky for me since i wear it most days of the week), but its not too bad with the skirts and stockings. Better than it sounds, I promise :)

Its certainly warm...yep, its warm.

Last edited:

Nuttaiish

HSC
i want to change my nickname on the back of the Jersey but it is already too late :(
we organise the Jerseys at like term 3 last year(Last term of year 11)and got ours at Term 4(beginning of year 12) but the principle and year advisor says we are only allow to wear it on a Tuesday but ever since we got our Jersey not many people listen so some people would turn up on a particular day and wore their Jersey over their school uniform. Of course the principle and year advisor got mad and told the whole year 12 not only once but like thousands of times not to wear it other then Tuesday or we ain't allow to wear it at all. (lol)
They else said we can start wearing it any day you want at Term3 which everyone is looking forward to (i'll bet) but it isn't that warm like everyone else says.. it is so thin but look thick. i rather wear a jumper then the Jersey.

HSC
Nuttaiish said:
it isn't that warm like everyone else says.. it is so thin but look thick. i rather wear a jumper then the Jersey.

today i was wearing my hoodie over my woolen school jumper, and i was freezing. i can't imagine how cold i would be if we had jerseys instead!

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Our hoodies arrived recently...pretty plain; either white or navy blue, with a small school crest on the front along with the words year 12 2008, and either a huge school crest or "08" on the back.

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
My school's hoodies/jerseys/jackets aren't arriving until week two, so we won't get them until week three, which sucks. I wish we could have had them since the start of year twelve and not just for one term.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
most of our jerseys came this week

some guy got a chick's name on his jersey:rofl:

acethehsc

HSC
lols...cus i come from this village in china n i always talk about it..so ppl tease me about it.ha.

neilio

HSC
heyyy

yeah my names Neil and i got Kneel on mine

im liking it

Aznmichael92

HSC
how about this one

Tran's4M

Tran is my surname
M is the firs letter of my name, this giving Tran is for Michael. :D

Sounds lame but yea

conics2008

HSC
wtf havn't you guys already got your year 12 jersey far out, its near the end and you guys are still waiting lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)