Year 12 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Examine

same
HSC
the music 1 HSC EXAM is on 10th september and man, i got no songs for it, i got:
natural born killer - avenged sevenfold
caught in a mosh - anthrax
cinema - skrillex

i need a 4th song???? what should i do
Eon - Celldweller

LifeItsSelf

HSC
Everyone, I recently received a nomination for OnSTAGE for my IP! I was just wondering, what are my chances of actually performing in Sydney? I'm the first to ever be nominated from my school and I really would love to perform!!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
holy shit the question for advanced paper 2 conflicting perspectives has been leaked. apparently st helenas accidentally gave out the advanced paper 2 and a couple students had a look before they realised the mistake and took them back. it required TWO related text and it was about conflicting perspectives working against an individuals understanding of the particular topic. also to be written in the form of a radio transcript. if this is true im really worried
Mate... Stop throwing rumours around.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
78 posts so far today. Must be some sort of a record for me

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I did a CAFS MC today and I got 12/20 lol

(i dont do CAFS)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Re: The p00n thread

To the people that have finished their HSC (2013), can you guys look at your internal ranks on Studentsonline?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

The awkward moment when my ranks have been modified, and I'm under some false sense of security that I came first internally in bio.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

Are the ranks at that time final or did you get to preview them on studentsonline a month or two ago?

I remember I lost a rank in eco and gained one in adv english when comparing my report and studentsonline, didn't bother saying anything lol.

Makematics

HSC
The p00n thread

Are the ranks at that time final or did you get to preview them on studentsonline a month or two ago?

I remember I lost a rank in eco and gained one in adv english when comparing my report and studentsonline, didn't bother saying anything lol.
Nope we havent gotten anything from the Board yet, but at some schools they give out ranks.
I only got my maths and geo ranks though, have absolutely no idea what my chem and english ranks are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)