Year 11's wanting Year 12's notes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellsbells15

HSC
This is for the poor little year 11's ie ME, who still have to go through another year of school torture and would like books, notes, study guides etc to help them get through a year of torture.
I am doing
legal, business, earth and enviro, english adv, extension english, general maths

would LOVE anything i can get my hands on... willing to pay

Ace-Of-Spades

HSC
HAHA man, by time you reach the HSC ull have all you can stand of school, i still got Business to go, i CANT WAIT for that to be done!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
anyone have any good notes or suggested books i should get for ext history? at the moment i have history and the historians .....

i heard about a really popular book called "what is history?" do u think i should get it?

shellsbells15

HSC
email me

i know u can go onto the buy and sell thread but its too bloody hard... too many ppl selling crap my english things im doing are
frontline
brave new world
the tempest
gwen harwood

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ffs, there is a buy and sell forum for a reason "oh its too hard too many people selling crap" that CRAP just happens to be the books you are looking for.

sorry. but its the truth and im in a bad mood. there is no need for a little thread because you are too lazy to use the search button.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
ffs, there is a buy and sell forum for a reason "oh its too hard too many people selling crap" that CRAP just happens to be the books you are looking for.

sorry. but its the truth and im in a bad mood. there is no need for a little thread because you are too lazy to use the search button.
how abouts it not there? and yeah i have looked through the resources but theres nothing .. mainly its jus major works and no actual notes on historeans ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)