Year 11 help (1 Viewer)

chazza04

HSC
Hi,

I am in the process of helping my brother with his studies in year 11 work.
I want to him to get a score high in his year 11 report, I also know that the finals for year 11 will be in this term.

Without reading the huge text books, novels and doing the excerises for all the subjects, I would really appreciate any notes you guys can help me with.

Can you anyone help me?. I need the notes on YEAR 11 syllabus for maths ext 1, english ext 1, chemistry, physics and modern history.

He also told me that he is doing this HSC for 2unit maths this year, ( any notes on that will be appreciated as well)

thanks in advanced

(note I have not used this site for over 10 years everything is so different).

chazza04

HSC
Thank you so much I found it.

Also do you know if its good to join the premium resource or premium member section??

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Thank you so much I found it.

Also do you know if its good to join the premium resource or premium member section??
I made a thread in regards to this and most people recommended I'm better off investing my money into notes that people sell in the Buy/Sell Section of the forum

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I'd also recommend that your brother makes his own notes from textbooks and other resources

This is because when you write notes, and if you do it properly (i.e. Not re-writing the textbook), then you can put it in a format that suits you and one in which you may understand certain concepts better

With other people's notes they may be concise in certain areas, areas of which your brother may be struggling with, hence making the notes not 100% useful

If anything the least you could do is help him make notes from textbooks and other resources

chazza04

HSC
thank you for your response Crisium, I am sure He has his own notes, I am overseas and I want to monitor his work. I am only using the notes for myself to make sure he is on the right track. I heard from my parents he scored pretty low in his half yearly report.

any feed back would be great.

thank you Cirsium and DespressedPenguino and astroman for your help

thank you again

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
thank you for your response Crisium, I am sure He has his own notes, I am overseas and I want to monitor his work. I am only using the notes for myself to make sure he is on the right track. I heard from my parents he scored pretty low in his half yearly report.

any feed back would be great.

thank you Cirsium and DespressedPenguino and astroman for your help

thank you again
No worries :D

In that case refer to the preliminary section of each of your brothers subjects and you will find notes based on modules/topics

As for the half-yearly report, it is a shock to all of us because some people underestimate the exam and invariably don't perform as well as they usually do

A majority of year 11 students are also relatively new to the fact that they have to prepare for 6 exams (or even more depending on the number of subjects they do) which will be held in a two week time frame

It only gets better after the first set of exams

In my first exam I got 45% for Extension 1 Mathematics, and for the following exam I'd managed to double that and get 90%

Please ensure that your parents and yourself aren't too harsh on your brother because in the end he will show signs of improvement

saif1788

HSC
I can forward some information to you about chemistry if you like. I am teaching preliminary chemistry at the moment.

apletikosa

HSC
Try having a look at dot point textbooks, they go exactly by the syllabus and they're summarised so its pretty much your notes right there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)