Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I feel that, I walked into my test feelling confident of my imminent failure :)
Nah, it's just the lack of consistent study that has left holes in my knowledge which is my fault. Although I do plan on revising the year 11 topics that are relevant for year 12 chemistry in the holidays.

mp2250

HSC
Nah, it's just the lack of consistent study that has left holes in my knowledge which is my fault. Although I do plan on revising the year 11 topics that are relevant for year 12 chemistry in the holidays.
no it's the same as me :c
I knew I hadn't studied consistently enough to go well :(

(and also my lack of maths skills whoops)

Last edited:

IcyRain

HSC
Finally. A two day break from non stop exams, as i had one every day this week.

IcyRain

HSC
What kind of stuff did you have to do in SOR II? Hope all your exams went well :)
Cheers, same with yours :)
The SOR II exam had 20 MC and 2 SA on Nature and Beliefs of Religion and Religion in Australia Pre-1945. 2 Short answer 3 part questions on Christianity and Buddhism (choice). Extended Response on Islam (choice). Extended response on Ancient Religions (Nordic and Aztecs).

mp2250

HSC
Cheers, same with yours :)
The SOR II exam had 20 MC and 2 SA on Nature and Beliefs of Religion and Religion in Australia Pre-1945. 2 Short answer 3 part questions on Christianity and Buddhism (choice). Extended Response on Islam (choice). Extended response on Ancient Religions (Nordic and Aztecs).
Nice. We had 20 MC on a lot of stuff, including Religion in Australia pre-1945, and other general questions and some short questions which I've forgotten.
There was an Extended response on Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism or Judaism (it was a choice and i did Christianity, which was about the relevance of the Holy Trinity and the influence of the Christian Religious texts).
There was another one on the same choices of religions, but instead about the cultural and historical context surrounding the formation of the religion (i chose Buddhism).
Then there was another Extended response on an ancient religion (i did Shinto gg).

All in all I probably wrote about like 14 or so pages, maybe more... still finished early like the rest of my class and sat awkwardly watching the Mathematics cohort do their test.

rawrliongirl

HSC
my school jumper is ripping at the ends it's hurting my soul </3
what the... my school jumper is perfectly fine (probably because I've barely grown since year 7 ._.)

hahahaha, the ends of my sleeves are ripping cos the jumper is wool. ive had the same jumper since year 7 too, but I've grown heaps! it's really short and looks so weird.

mp2250

HSC
hahahaha, the ends of my sleeves are ripping cos the jumper is wool. ive had the same jumper since year 7 too, but I've grown heaps! it's really short and looks so weird.
The one that's unraveling is actually one someone gave to me this year ;^;
It's a size 22 so it's comfiest jumper in the universe, but it's a bit stretched out because we've been trying to fit multiple people in the jumper at once (4 is the maximum apparently...)

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Quick question

How is everyone going to approach the HSC English exams?

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
The one that's unraveling is actually one someone gave to me this year ;^;
It's a size 22 so it's comfiest jumper in the universe, but it's a bit stretched out because we've been trying to fit multiple people in the jumper at once (4 is the maximum apparently...)
lol have the same skirt since year 8

Hkaur_

HSC
Good luck to the people who are still doing their exams! got a chem exam and I am so failing that :l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)