'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
How is everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

matchalolz

HSC
How is everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
it's been a really up and down week for me. Feeling really stressed and overwhelmed by english (still hatin' as usual), but then I also got my most recent assessment back and for the first time the mark was above average. Seeing some hope for improvement and I'm just so glad that my teacher is so supportive and helpful~ I think I need to undergo a transformation and up my sophistication :p got to keep trying I guess

how was your week?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
it's been a really up and down week for me. Feeling really stressed and overwhelmed by english (still hatin' as usual), but then I also got my most recent assessment back and for the first time the mark was above average. Seeing some hope for improvement and I'm just so glad that my teacher is so supportive and helpful~ I think I need to undergo a transformation and up my sophistication :p got to keep trying I guess
I like your attitude. :)

Gotta keep persisting and eventually you'll see massive improvement in your writing.

rawrliongirl

HSC
wow i actually talked to people at school for once today and apart from hearing about the MH17 tragedy, i had a good day and enjoyed myself.. such a weird feeling cos i barely ever experience it. it feels great to be somewhat 'happy' :eek:

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
wow i actually talked to people at school for once today and apart from hearing about the MH17 tragedy, i had a good day and enjoyed myself.. such a weird feeling cos i barely ever experience it. it feels great to be somewhat 'happy' :eek:
That's actually the best thing I've heard from you, being happy.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
That's good to hear :D

I'm happy for you :D

Shazia25

HSC
That's great news!
Im happy for you!
its days like these, that helps us get through the hard ones... Keep it up! :)

madditrev

HSC
how is everyone feeling about going into year 12 next term?
honestly, i'm so anxious.

madditrev

HSC
Two words: not ready
i'm so scared.
do you feel like your teachers don't help with the anxiety levels either?
i was in english advanced today and my teacher was like 'wow i saw your prelim trial paper today and it looks so difficult.'
sigh, that isn't going to help any of us.

matchalolz

HSC
how is everyone feeling about going into year 12 next term?
honestly, i'm so anxious.
I've started studying more recently but I feel like I've changed so much and wish I could go back to being my old carefree self :( I'm getting more stressed and anxious and hope I survive year 12 with minimal mental breakdowns sigh

madditrev

HSC
I've started studying more recently but I feel like I've changed so much and wish I could go back to being my old carefree self :( I'm getting more stressed and anxious and hope I survive year 12 with minimal mental breakdowns sigh
i agree. i honestly don't know how to deal with everything. i wish i didn't have to worry about failing and all the anxiety that comes with it.

matchalolz

HSC
i agree. i honestly don't know how to deal with everything. i wish i didn't have to worry about failing and all the anxiety that comes with it.
surprisingly I've managed to not fail anything this year~ ehh but I'm starting to feel a little depressed/obsessed with my marks now that everyone around me is so competitive, my parents are telling me to calm down but sometimes I get really agitated, especially because of english

madditrev

HSC
surprisingly I've managed to not fail anything this year~ ehh but I'm starting to feel a little depressed/obsessed with my marks now that everyone around me is so competitive, my parents are telling me to calm down but sometimes I get really agitated, especially because of english
i'm in the same position. except i went on vacation with my family (dumb idea) and i failed my biology half yearly because the day i came back was the day of the exam. it feels so shit. and my school won't even let me appeal against the mark because i was coming first in my class and now i've dropped majorly. school just sucks. :-(

matchalolz

HSC
i'm in the same position. except i went on vacation with my family (dumb idea) and i failed my biology half yearly because the day i came back was the day of the exam. it feels so shit. and my school won't even let me appeal against the mark because i was coming first in my class and now i've dropped majorly. school just sucks. :-(
i know right!! I didn't get a chance to study for my maths extension 1 exam and although I'm still above average, it's killing me knowing that I could have done much better

madditrev

HSC
i know right!! I didn't get a chance to study for my maths extension 1 exam and although I'm still above average, it's killing me knowing that I could have done much better
i know, it's killing me about the half yearly. i've been trying so hard in all my subjects and i have been getting great results apart from that, so i don't get why they won't let me appeal. at least prelim doesn't affect your atar though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)