Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
So your goal is to "bang" girls?
In the long run, yes :) but it doesn't hurt to look half decent and have some charm. it beats the constant 'lad' gear (adidas hat, tank top/henleys shirt and vibrant shorts)

OFFICIALLY FAILED MY EXTENSION MATHS EXAM! LOLOL!! :devil:
I got into the exam, we had 5 minutes reading time so I read through the paper and laughed to myself the whole time. :rotfl: Then we started and i skipped 1/2 to 3/4 of the questions and finished in about half an hour (twas a 90 minute exam). I spent the remainder of my time drawing a manga style fire mage and was utterly disappointed when i had to surrender my test paper (and my drawing) to the teacher.
Hopefully I get my paper back WITH my drawing. :angryfire:
I have one test to go...chemistry on Thursday! Must start studying for that!
Unfortunately my stupidity drove me into downloading League of Legends and now I can't stop playing (even though I'm a total noob and completely suck at it right now). :headbang:
I'm going to miss this exam period. Twas wonderful having days off and only going to school for 2 hours most days. Don't want to go back to the old routine :/ :frown2:

OH! and I handed in my form to drop extension maths...IM OFFICIALLY OUT! :awesome:
hehehe. i would totally uninstall LoL...but it playing it makes me happy :L
I still am a gamer :3 :3 I would never give up on gaming for stupid school :3
To be honest I didn't even care that I failed it. I am curious to see what my mark will be :') I bet it will be 0/62 because I didn't know a thing.
Does anyone ever get those awkward moments when the answer you get doesn't match the answer in a multiple choice question or is that just me?
I wanted to drop extension maths. I needed to. I just wasn't coping with it at all and I hated it with a passion. I didn't even survive the first few weeks of term 1 in extension maths, imagine me having to put up with it for 2 years @_@ i'd probably kill myself. I am actually sooooo happy that I finally dropped it. I feel relieved..like a weight off my shoulders.
As long are you're satisfied with your decisions, thats all that matters. But how did they let you drop anyhow?! It's like half way into the course... you literally have 2-3 more modules for your units and thats the end of year 11! What subject did you pickup?

Yeah, if there's nothing you can do, just try your best and you'll eventually reap the rewards.
I've heard that aligning in standard english is even worse than general maths and advance is on par with economics... I kind of regret it for you when you had 4 terms to improve on your writing!

rawrliongirl

HSC
As long are you're satisfied with your decisions, thats all that matters. But how did they let you drop anyhow?! It's like half way into the course... you literally have 2-3 more modules for your units and thats the end of year 11! What subject did you pickup?
They let me drop because I had 13 units. I couldn't cope anyway. Didn't pick up any subject.

matchalolz

HSC
have to go write an english essay for ext right now :sleep: can't wait until the day i can drop this piece of s*** :evilfire:
totally made the wrong decision thinking that i could cope with so much english
but i do congratulate myself on surviving one term so far

Simran-

HSC
stressed , from prerlim :(
need some advice , anyone have a good stroy line for my creative story , 'journeys' is the focus area?
My AOS was journey last term, and we also had to do a creative as part of our assessment.
However, most of the year group didn't do well because it was marked VERY HARSHLY by our English headteacher (she is hated by everyone at school). She claims to be a HSC creative writing marker but she didn't provide any feedback on how to improve. On pretty much everyone's paper all she wrote was that the story was too cliched, predictable and not original enough. But I'll still let you know what my story was on :)

My story was about a guy who has been living overseas for the past 18-20 years and comes back to his home country (insert country), to dispose off his parental property since they are no more. When he visits his home, all his childhood memories of him and his parents in this home come flooding back. When the real estate agent arrives , he shows him around the house and takes him into the basement where there is stuff all scattered around. The agent likes the home but says to clean the basement in order to put it up for auction. Once he sees of the agent, he feels as though there is something pulling him towards the basement. He comes across loose family photographs (including one of the day he is brought from the hospital into this home), toys, clothes, books etc. It is there when he has a sense of realisation that THIS is HIS HOME, and that how much he longed to be back home. He feels that his first child should come into this home and also take his first steps and grow up where he did, after all it was his home.

So basically the story is an inner (sense of realisation) +emotional journey (childhood memories and emotional attachment with the home)

Simran-

HSC
In the long run, yes :) but it doesn't hurt to look half decent and have some charm. it beats the constant 'lad' gear (adidas hat, tank top/henleys shirt and vibrant shorts)

I've heard that aligning in standard english is even worse than general maths and advance is on par with economics... I kind of regret it for you when you had 4 terms to improve on your writing!
Really?? I didn't know advanced was on par with eco. Hbu ex1?

J280

HSC
Welcome to everyone new here! (sorry if this is a bit late lel)

flyingmwa

HSC
:O *This scares me*
Why?
Idk! It was just hard.
Lesson learnt start studying before. Most of the time I study in the last minute and to be honest I dont actually do that bad but this time it was different. I didnt know what to write. Just cover your dot points well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)