Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liamlolz

HSC
Can anyone help with this math question (8b)
View attachment 30012
I was just looking at that question earlier today!
(Don't know how to do it though)

The Cambridge textbook is much better then the textbooks my school uses (stupid SA curriculum). I got a digital copy I use for extra questions because it offers more challenging questions which are similar to the questions my teacher includes in tests (in fact she sometimes includes questions from the Cambridge 3U textbook).

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
Can anyone help with this math question (8b)
View attachment 30012
shiit son. thats heavy shit... what topic r u learning atm? (can't solve it btw :/)

I was just looking at that question earlier today!
(Don't know how to do it though)

The Cambridge textbook is much better then the textbooks my school uses (stupid SA curriculum). I got a digital copy I use for extra questions because it offers more challenging questions which are similar to the questions my teacher includes in tests (in fact she sometimes includes questions from the Cambridge 3U textbook).
bro, is there circle geometry in the cambridge 3u textbook? (prelim)

J280

HSC
I have a quick question - Are the Cambridge book questions meant to be that hard or am I just dumb? lol

Lavistria

HSC
I have a quick question - Are the Cambridge book questions meant to be that hard or am I just dumb? lol
It's not just you. Cambridge is like making your brain having a workout, many say if you are pursuing to do 4U maths (assuming you're doing 3U maths) then the extension questions in the textbook are the level of maths you should be able to solve.

Examine

same
HSC
It's not just you. Cambridge is like making your brain having a workout, many say if you are pursuing to do 4U maths (assuming you're doing 3U maths) then the extension questions in the textbook are the level of maths you should be able to solve.
This is true. In the end my MX1 mark was 89 and MX2 was 82 if that gives any indication.

If you are aiming for a b6 for MX2 try finish them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)