Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Think of it this way.

If you have a tutor, you could spend only 2 hrs on Maths HW smoothly as opposed to 4 rough hours trying to figure everything out etc.
true that. but ive found i remember things so much easier when I try to figure them out myself. idk.

Last edited:

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Series and sequences are really fun! Except for financial maths. That is the biggest b1tch alive haha

How are you all finding year 11 so far?
Great! The work load is a bit heavy but it's all right

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
What r u guys currently learning in 2U maths? I'm learning basic arithmetic atm (FMD :mad2:) i.e Evaluate 2 + 1 x 3

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
What r u guys currently learning in 2U maths? I'm learning basic arithmetic atm (FMD :mad2:) i.e Evaluate 2 + 1 x 3
If you feel your class is learning things that are far too basic-you can always accelerate yourself ahead by doing more exercises:) The boring times will soon past-soon you will learn the wonders of maths:)-have some patience my dear friend:)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Ye. Boring stuff like that.

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Great day today :) found out one of my year 12 friends is taking ext math, ext eng, ext history, chem, bio and ancient so good luck to her man

studynerd

HSC
Great day today :) found out one of my year 12 friends is taking ext math, ext eng, ext history, chem, bio and ancient so good luck to her man
Holy! Wow.. and i thought i had it hard doin the asian 5.. farrr

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)