Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simran-

HSC
yo, how did your exams go, ??
Had english paper 1 today and french reading and writing.
I wrote 15 pages for english creative...and did the short answers in like the last 20 mins. Had to leave one out, in order to do the 5 marker :(
I need to work faster and manage my time more wisely otherwise im totally screwed for the HSC.
French was ok :) Except part A of the writing part, where we had to translate sentences. Didn't study that part too well, but overall it was ok.

Im not studying for maths, im not wasting time studying it. I want to do better in my other subs in which I know I can get good marks in, rather than wasting time on maths and still failing.

astroman

HSC
I wrote 15 pages for english creative...and did the short answers in like the last 20 mins. Had to leave one out, in order to do the 5 marker :(
I need to work faster and manage my time more wisely otherwise im totally screwed for the HSC.
French was ok :) Except part A of the writing part, where we had to translate sentences. Didn't study that part too well, but overall it was ok.

Im not studying for maths, im not wasting time studying it. I want to do better in my other subs in which I know I can get good marks in, rather than wasting time on maths and still failing.
should revise some math atleast, do one past paper and just rote learn formula's, 2u math will scale good and the 3u ppl at ur school can pull up ur mark

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A

niggawuuuuuut

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Wow 15 pages on a creative? How many words?

matchalolz

HSC
yearlies just finished why the fuck do i feel like doing my geometry homework?

Fiction

HSC
He is saying that you have a point and that he had tutoring (but they were high achievers)

Thus that different experience had affected his views in regards to this issue .;;
Don't get how the tutoring bit by high achievers affects anything tbh. At the moment I'm interpreting it something along the lines of contradiction (of hawkie's prev points), but still think I'm just not seeing the statement in the way it was intended to be.
oh well
How's everyone's prelim going?:)

matchalolz

HSC
how did you think you went?
english = lol shit
eco = happy with myself
business = a bit shifty but I bs-ed my way through
maths 2u = ok
maths 3u = lol idk, the maximum i can get is high 80s percentage, it was a hard test all around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)