Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
I am going to Tafe. bye..
I got 32/35 for chem assessment. rank equal 3rd...
goodbye

rawrliongirl

HSC
Aww DAS good ^_^ I'm great just stressed because school
that's good! naww dont stress! although..i probably shouldnt be talking. I have a multimedia assessment which I haven't started yet because I have no idea what to do and it's due in 2 weeks, I have a modern history assessment which is due in two weeks where I have to write a 1000-1500 word essay on a topic of our choice (i haven't even decided on a topic yet :'( ) and I also have to write a speech for English on Othello, also an assessment, plus re-teach myself moles for chemistry cos I have no clue what to do and also self-teach myself the biology stuff we've been learning recently..AAAAAAHHH D;

matchalolz

HSC
i'm soo happy xD got our business studies test back and i got 89% woot! i really don't deserve it though because i only crammed the day before and guessed some of the multiple choice but i got full marks lol. i only lost 1 mark in short answer and literally all the other marks i lost were in the long response because I didn't know a shit about any of the case studies we did in class :/

i'm going to try harder next time though and try to rank in the top 3

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
i'm soo happy xD got our business studies test back and i got 89% woot! i really don't deserve it though because i only crammed the day before and guessed some of the multiple choice but i got full marks lol. i only lost 1 mark in short answer and literally all the other marks i lost were in the long response because I didn't know a shit about any of the case studies we did in class :/

i'm going to try harder next time though and try to rank in the top 3
congrats and good luck :D

rawrliongirl

HSC
No my school rank is terrible and we have about 18 people in our class. and equal 3rd is not good.
.-. just be glad you got that mark. id kill for a mark like that. i nearly failed my half yearly chem exam.

matchalolz

HSC
haha thanks :) me and my other friend are planning up to meet up tomorrow and study some maths (despite exams just finishing yesterday). both of us are really determined to make up for the fact that we're always slacking off in class, and she also happens to take business studies so we could study that too occasionally!

matchalolz

HSC
haha thanks :) me and my other friend are planning up to meet up tomorrow and study some maths (despite exams just finishing yesterday). both of us are really determined to make up for the fact that we're always slacking off in class, and she also happens to take business studies so we could study that too occasionally!

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
good luck and have fun :)

matchalolz

HSC
I am going to Tafe. bye..
I got 32/35 for chem assessment. rank equal 3rd...
goodbye
lol i actually go to tafe :) don't worry, you still have time to make up for it yeah? i stuffed up some subjects as well but there's no point being to devasted

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone think of taking a gap year after highschool? Because i am.

by the way, i was thinking of making a chat on imessage or viber or whatevs so we can send each other maths problems, physics etc. so we can help each other out? Opinions?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Anyone think of taking a gap year after highschool? Because i am.

by the way, i was thinking of making a chat on imessage or viber or whatevs so we can send each other maths problems, physics etc. so we can help each other out? Opinions?
yeah defs man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)