Year 11 2014 Chat :) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumtoom

HSC
I said the same thing 2 years ago.... Now I'm drowning in work.
But but!!.. at least you are drowning in what you want to do for a living.. what is stressful now but will actually make a difference in your life.. RIGHT?
I mean high school is just a tool for getting into Uni/other higher education..

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
But but!!.. at least you are drowning in what you want to do for a living.. what is stressful now but will actually make a difference in your life.. RIGHT?
I mean high school is just a tool for getting into Uni/other higher education..

*cough cough*

I don't actually love my degree..... It's just a means for $$

tumtoom

HSC
*cough cough*

I don't actually love my degree..... It's just a means for $$
Noooooooooo!
All I want is to do something I love.. and don't ask me why but I've always thought that I'd know by the time I'm in Uni, and that my degree would be helping me reach that goal.

That's so sad that you're doing it for ONLY money.. it's worse than that person saying he wants to bang girls

Gosh this is honestly just so sad!

rawrliongirl

HSC
If its not too late, you should at least check out some of the chemical earth notes in resources because they give short, concise, and clear information for each dot point. Good luck for the exam! :)
yes, i found some notes which addressed all the dot points. I didnt understand some of the work in class, but after reading the notes, I finally understood them..YESS XD

turntaker

HSC
Ok i was just doing a social experiment. I am not leaving lol

turntaker

HSC
there is a meat on friday from 9-3 at my house

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Noooooooooo!
All I want is to do something I love.. and don't ask me why but I've always thought that I'd know by the time I'm in Uni, and that my degree would be helping me reach that goal.

That's so sad that you're doing it for ONLY money.. it's worse than that person saying he wants to bang girls

Well..... I thought that too....

Oh wells... You can't have it both ways

matchalolz

HSC
holy fuck that is actually my favourite film omg i didnt even realise cameron diaz was in it until afterwards

like actually, it's so funny and disturbing at the same time.. I LOVE IT

why were you studying it in English? :3 postmodernism?
we're studying myths and i think this was for the myth of identity? i loved that scene when malkovich went into his own mind, hadn't laughed so hard in a movie for ages :haha: despite the high level of mental disturbance it was probably one of the best movies i've seen

turntaker

HSC
Noooooooooo!

no i still think the banging girls one was worse.. but i agree that money shouldn't be a factor. if you love your job and are good at it money will not be an issue. if you are doing something you hate, chances are that you will be very bad at it.

matchalolz

HSC
Noooooooooo!

haha i'm pretty sure that income levels is a decent motivation for wanting a job, i mean especially if u don't really know where u want to go in terms of careers, choosing something that u are sort of interested in is fine as well

turntaker

HSC
haha i'm pretty sure that income levels is a decent motivation for wanting a job, i mean especially if u don't really know where u want to go in terms of careers, choosing something that u are sort of interested in is fine as well
Maybe to some degree but it shouldn't be a defying factor. I think going to university just to get a job and then to get money is a wrong motivation. There is more to it than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)