Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
Let's flip to the other side of the spectrum.

Extension English is a nightmare.
all my friends and everyone I talked to during hsc found extension english far less of nightmare than advanced english

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
all my friends and everyone I talked to during hsc found extension english far less of nightmare than advanced english
extension english was way way easier than advanced imo in terms of workload

Verify

HSC
Ahh it must be just me then. :( It feels as if at the moment there is too much work to do in proportion to it being only 1 unit. Most of the people who took up EE1 this year have plans to drop it next year anyway, so I guess I'll just have to suck it up.

Verify

HSC
Received three half-yearlies results today.

2U - 51/64. I did slightly better than average in my school.
3U - 47/60. I did better in this test than I did in 2U in terms of how well I ranked against my cohort.
Physics - 16.5/30. I was ranked 68/~100 in my cohort.

Receiving my first test results in a more competitive environment this year, and I must say, it has hit me pretty hard.
Determined to improve my dismal results when topic tests and yearlies come around.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Extension English is so good, I don't have to do much and there's lattes (my teacher is really relaxed though, while my advanced teacher is a nightmare)

iEatOysters

HSC
Extension English must be the most depressing subject I'm doing, what with all these disillusioned individuals questioning the meaning of life and whatnot.

deloving

HSC
Received three half-yearlies results today.

2U - 51/64. I did slightly better than average in my school.
3U - 47/60. I did better in this test than I did in 2U in terms of how well I ranked against my cohort.
Physics - 16.5/30. I was ranked 68/~100 in my cohort.

Receiving my first test results in a more competitive environment this year, and I must say, it has hit me pretty hard.
Determined to improve my dismal results when topic tests and yearlies come around.
Huheuheuheuheuuhe pick up your game m8.

Good luck~ :>

Verify

HSC
Oh by the way, what happened to "No sciences, I'm bad at science."? The whole selective thing must have gotten into you eh? :p
Originally I did legal but the teacher was so bad I switched. Physics was the only option left sadly.
But I'm actually enjoying Physics at the moment :p

deloving

HSC
Originally I did legal but the teacher was so bad I switched. Physics was the only option left sadly.
But I'm actually enjoying Physics at the moment :p
Fair enough. I was thinking of dropping Legal. We were in an even worse situation. Our permanent teacher only arrived last Monday. You can imagine how the past 13 weeks of Legal Studies went at our school. It's been so bad but I'm still slightly motivated to do this subject.

And I dropped Physics for Economics also.

Verify

HSC
Fair enough. I was thinking of dropping Legal. We were in an even worse situation. Our permanent teacher only arrived last Monday. You can imagine how the past 13 weeks of Legal Studies went at our school. It's been so bad but I'm still slightly motivated to do this subject.

And I dropped Physics for Economics also.
Wow, I actually heard about that. Wasn't it because of her retirement? Good on you for sticking with the subject :3 I would've sticked if it weren't for the bad teacher... turns out she left the school last week and was replaced by an awesome one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)