Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
No, as far as I know the course is considered a Continuers course. I think the timing at which I came to Australia just barely lets me do the Continuers course, lucky.
Lucky, you'll ace it.

Wonder

HSC
SuchSmallHands: Glad to see another person doing French Continuers, there's barely anyone doing it at my school!

I don't really know what I want to do yet. I kind of have an interest in everything. xD

SuchSmallHands

HSC
SuchSmallHands: Glad to see another person doing French Continuers, there's barely anyone doing it at my school!
Hey! I'm the only one in the class at my school, so you're the first other person I've come across who's doing the course :)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah and have been told that I'm getting another one tomorrow :I

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
I personally only have my Economics assessment in a week- everything else is like in Halfyearlies I think :), and I might have a few at the end of term.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I have modern due tomorrow, so that'll be one less to worry about.

ebbygoo

HSC
I got:
Eco and religion due same day in a fortnight, followed by chem the next week and then week after physics + HSC school assessment for maths same day.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Good luck for tomorrow. I have a modern assessment task due next week as well - not looking forward to it ahaha
Thanks haha, the Irish girl giving a black power speech really needs it. What unit are you doing?

Verify

HSC
I got:
Eco and religion due same day in a fortnight, followed by chem the next week and then week after physics + HSC school assessment for maths same day.
Woah, jam packed full of assessments on the first term, what a nightmare!

Thanks haha, the Irish girl giving a black power speech really needs it. What unit are you doing?
We're doing the Industrial Revolution .

deloving

HSC
Finished my Modern exam. 40 minute essay, I was slightly nervous, first assessment after coming back to school, but it wasn't too bad at all. Hope I can scrape an 23/25 or so. Hopefully. Not sure if serious. Maybe.

enoilgam

HSC
Finished my Modern exam. 40 minute essay, I was slightly nervous, first assessment after coming back to school, but it wasn't too bad at all. Hope I can scrape an 23/25 or so. Hopefully. Not sure if serious. Maybe.
That's pretty good if you do - getting mid-high band 6's in year 11 is definitely a good start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)