Year 11, 2008 (1 Viewer)

dpospination

HSC
With the new school year 1 or 2 days away for most people, how are you feeling about going back to skool, and into the Prelim HSC 2008?

taffyroll

HSC
I feel... nervous and excited. I'm curious about what it might be like and if it's all that stressful and stuff. I'm excited about meeting the new people that are joining our year and YAY!!!!! We get our own quad this year!!!

But with studying and stuff, I'm really nervous and I hope I like my subjects coz it'll be sucha pain to change and catch up with another subject. Aiyahhh .........

F-O-B

HSC
Lol my first day back, tomorrow, basically just involves showing the year 7's around, peer leader day or something. That should be amusing..after that..ohh boy not looking foward to it.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I have been waiting to get back to school as early as possible since I am quite excited to start some new courses that I will probably or hopefully enjoy!

But, first of all, I better get some good teachers! since my time in year 10 was quite terrible with teachers unable to teach

HSC
I'm excited and dreading it at the same time. Can't wait to see my friends, get into my new subjects, and over all have something to do. I don't want to go back basically because i have wake up 6 hours earlier and the increase in workload.

Yeah. >_<

dpospination

HSC
most people start tomoroow, i do. im looking forward to going back to skool, but i will miss the sleep ins, holidays and summer overall.

bored of sc

HSC
excited about subjects like maths, music, pe but NOT about english, religion and chemistry

nervous (a little unsure about what to expect, more pressure, heaps more work etc)

um, that's about it

I go back Thursday 31st!

valeria.m5.5

HSC
I'm quite stressed about going back. I am looking forward to D&T, V. Art, C&FS and Biology though. Mainly the pressure is why i don't want t go back. :read:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)