WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Lol, I reference the old fashioned way. Yep, manually :p Dun use refworks :(
And lucky me, I need to use two different forms of citation.... the Australian Guide to Legal Citation and... The Harvard Rerfefencidng style. Sucks!! But the AGLC is heaps easier than the Harvard.

Update: One damn chapter left of contract law, then a revision of all of it. then drawing up mind maps and shit and then practice questions and then 3 essays, then next subject :(

mirakon

nigga
HSC

mind maps?

lol i cannot for the life of me work with mind maps. I just prefer reading my notes with the odd diagram or table.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

Lol, I reference the old fashioned way. Yep, manually :p Dun use refworks :(
And lucky me, I need to use two different forms of citation.... the Australian Guide to Legal Citation and... The Harvard Rerfefencidng style. Sucks!! But the AGLC is heaps easier than the Harvard.

Update: One damn chapter left of contract law, then a revision of all of it. then drawing up mind maps and shit and then practice questions and then 3 essays, then next subject :(
Do you honestly think the AGLC is easier to use than the Harvard system? :O (actually, I can't judge, I really haven't had the opportunity to use the AGLC yet :p)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Well, no, not a mind map, thats the wrong word. It's a hierarchical diagram.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Do you honestly think the AGLC is easier to use than the Harvard system? :O (actually, I can't judge, I really haven't had the opportunity to use the AGLC yet :p)
Yeah a lot easier to use. Havent used the AGLC? dont you do those intro to law workshops?

mirakon

nigga
HSC

hahahahaha oh my

part of our assignment was for our tute to make our own version of the hippocratic oath that we would swear upon.

Anyway, we made a joke "epic version" and i nearly accidentally submitted that (fortunately i double checked and submitted the "legit" one)

Here is the last paragraph of the epic version:

"I solemnly pledge my life to this art, understanding the heavy burden that rests upon my shoulders. I endeavour to serve to the highest of my capacity, for in the direst and darkest of times, I bear the duty of being both the vanguard and the last champion for those of humanity upon the precipice of death."

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol, sounds epic :p
Yeah, law students are not that cool (with shooky nooky and I being the exception of course!)

2 slides to go...damn. Then a shitload of case notes :/

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Lol, sounds epic :p
Yeah, law students are not that cool (with shooky nooky and I being the exception of course!)
2 slides to go...damn. Then a shitload of case notes :/
o rly?

lol i kid i kid (don't hurt me pls)

also we had a series of group photos of us in stupid poses at the end of sem party for our tute hahahahaha so embarrassing

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad

You dont need to use AGLC for exams. all you need to do is in text citations.
Hence the reason I haven't used it yet :p (actually, on second thoughts, I used it a tiny bit for my take home statutory interpretation exam :D... still counts)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

so i'm studying mechanisms for endocytosis and exocytosis and all i'm absorbing is that one of the possible mechanisms scientists hypothesise is called the "kiss and run" method (i'm giggling immaturely)

*good to see i have my priorities right a week out from exams*

also WHY WHY WHY did i have to fall asleep during one of the more difficult to understand lectures we had, so completely mindscrewed atm

HSC
N/A

WEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Passed my anatomy spotter.
Must ace my anatomy! God, so close to a pass! eeeeeeeeeee.

10.5 hours of sleep = makes brain high, not mah body.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

hey congratulations KP :D you go gurl :)

Still doing ma case notes :( fuuuu case notes! and then ima do the hierarchical diagrams and shit and then possibly start an essay tonight (yes!)

HSC
N/A

hey congratulations KP :D you go gurl :)

Still doing ma case notes :( fuuuu case notes! and then ima do the hierarchical diagrams and shit and then possibly start an essay tonight (yes!)
Thanks! :3
Gotta start bio soon. Bleh.
From the looks of it on vuws, I seem to passing it epically.
Except it's unweighted? No idea what that means.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

EMBRYOLOGY I FUCKIN HATE YOU SO MUCH IF YOU WERE PERSONIFIED AS A PERSON I HOPE YOU DIE IN A HORRIBLE AND PAINFUL MANNER

/end rant

muhahahahahaha

HSC

lmao, still doing the shit ass case notes :( fmllllllll
and i have to go to my cousin's birthday party thing (family gathering)...theres cake so yeah, im totally going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)