Would you force your children to do stuff? (1 Viewer)

Would you force your kids to do stuff?

• Total voters

Yo1anda

HSC
guys whats with the influx of serious threads
"What age will you get married
will you force your children to do stuff"

tryna find wifey material?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
it's all xmanx

xMaNx

HSC
lol no, I just wanna see what ppl have in mind who I dont know.

I've already had these convo's with my friends at random at some stage in our friendship etc...

xMaNx

HSC
also, this is what study does to you, makes you bored.

Yo1anda

HSC

I've already had these convo's with my friends at random at some stage in our friendship etc...
thats really mature of you

most guys I know are 20 and the only thing theyve even thought about is "I WANNA MARRY A VIRGIN"

xMaNx

HSC
thats really mature of you

most guys I know are 20 and the only thing theyve even thought about is "I WANNA MARRY A VIRGIN"
ahahah lol

Our recess & lunches consist of talking about politics or stuff you would do in life

HSC

WTF.

I have lived with my boyfriend for a year and a half, and we shy away from topics like marriage and kids.

Partly because every time kids is brought up I start ranting about how I hate them.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
ahahah lol

Our recess & lunches consist of talking about politics or stuff you would do in life
politics?

my mind cannot entertain such boring thoughts

Yo1anda

HSC
ahahah lol

sitting with my friends in the library
like 15 guys, 3 girls- me, scarfie chick, "slut" of group

scarfie chick hates "slut", hates that none of the guys are paying attention to her, and yells out "SO GUYS WOULD YOU MARRY A CHICK WHO'S HAD SEX"

everyone says no even my coke-addict/drug-dealing friend who is like "I want a chick whos never seen a dick in her life"

steph xx

HSC
ha, lunch time with the kiddies around here consist of:

talking about anything, but mostly: sex, uni, weekend plans, boys/girls, first times and all that jazz, books/movies/music, assessments/school essays etc., getting away from here...

boring, really.

Yo1anda

HSC
Its not NORMAL! your definition of "normal" is different than mine or anybody in the world for that matter because we are all different individuals with different beliefs, cultures, sexual orientation, political affiliation etc.

You cannot base your argument on "its not normal"!
fine, it is not REASONABLE to expect human beings to put up with a religious institution just so they can fulfill a biological urge

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Never seen a dick in her life and damned if she'd know what to do with one if she did.

xMaNx

HSC
politics?

my mind cannot entertain such boring thoughts
thats the story of my life since year 8/9 pretty much.

sitting with my friends in the library
like 15 guys, 3 girls- me, scarfie chick, "slut" of group

scarfie chick hates "slut", hates that none of the guys are paying attention to her, and yells out "SO GUYS WOULD YOU MARRY A CHICK WHO'S HAD SEX"

everyone says no even my coke-addict/drug-dealing friend who is like "I want a chick whos never seen a dick in her life"
ahahaha omg

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
our lunchtimes are usually spent discussing our sexual fantasies with teachers. Being the sexually deprived males we are in a private boys school, "i'd go her"

Yo1anda

HSC
Never seen a dick in her life and damned if she'd know what to do with one if she did.
saw a documentary once about muslim girls who had been traumatized on their wedding nights

one guy said his wife sat rocking back and forth and slapping herself and scratching at the walls because she didnt really fathom what sex was

few guys had chicks who killed themselves

broke my fucking heart

HSC
no my children are going to run wild like animals

my parents always forced us to do things by paying us as a reward which is fucked up tbh.

then there was my best friend's psychotic father who made us do weird things like move firewood from x to y while he built a house made out of bricks for their blue tongue lizard. true story
You got rewards?

Mum ruled with fear as her tool.

Yo1anda

HSC
again your argument isn't strong enough because you are simple stating your own opinion. YOU don't think its reasonable because YOU can't control your biological urge to have sex.

A person isn't forced to fallow a religion if that individual doesn't want to. After all its that individual's choice. Some individual's like myself believe that not having sexual relations before marriage makes you a better person.
please explain to me how it is reasonable to impose rules based on a philosophical doctrine on a natural, biological urge.

teaching kids religion is the stupidest shit in the world, religion is complicated and requires intellectual skills that kids don't have. when you try to indoctrinate kids at a young age, you are forcing them because they have no choice but to fast/pray because that's the only way of life they know.

Makes you a better person? whatever. I don't think of myself so lowly that I base my self worth on sex or the lack of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)