Would you date you? (1 Viewer)

Would you date you, if you were someone else?

• Total voters

SimonLee13

HSC
You should change the question to " If you were of the opposite sex, would you date yourself"

Just.Snaz

HSC
hellll nooo.. damn I'm such an annoying piece of shit - I'd go crazy

actually, I wouldn't even be friends with me - would probably bitch about myself too...

EDIT: actually no. Although I might see myself as an extremely annoying bitch, I'd eventually fall in love with myself lol. ah sounds so weird

Last edited:

Schoey93

HSC
chelsea girl said:
i would not date me, but i would definitely fuck me.
Oh yeah, me too! I would lurve (really love) to blow myself lolz :D Wouldn't any man want the same thing? :uhoh: I've done it before, kinda...licked it lolz but it's not the same.
Yep, I sure would date me. And I would gladly give myself sexual gratification. However, all this thinking is giving me ideas; I don't want to go there, I'm like 15! And oh dude I just got a hard-on, that's just...fucking fantastic :uhoh:

Why won't it go down!!! Arghh! :D

HSC
Schoey93 said:
Oh yeah, me too! I would lurve (really love) to blow myself lolz :D Wouldn't any man want the same thing? :uhoh: I've done it before, kinda...licked it lolz but it's not the same.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Schoey93 said:
Yep, I sure would date me. And I would gladly give myself sexual gratification. However, all this thinking is giving me ideas; I don't want to go there, I'm like 15! And oh dude I just got a hard-on, that's just...fucking fantastic :uhoh:

yeah, i came.

ctrlaltv

HSC
Schoey93 said:

w....t....f....?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Schoey93 said:

jb.

latvia

HSC
N/A
SimonLee13 said:
You should change the question to " If you were of the opposite sex, would you date yourself"
Not everyone is straight.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Well if that's the case, I'd probably make out with me when drunk. Would probably pinch my arse. But I'm fairly hetero so no I would not date me.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
If I were a member of the opposite sex, I'd have to be pretty damned brave to date me. I'm a scary, crazy person =D. But loyal like a friggin dog. Which probably adds to the fear factor.

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
No I'm not hot nor cute =O

Nor do I ace every single subject with a smirk face.

Hysterik

HSC
minijumbuk said:
No I'm not hot nor cute =O

Nor do I ace every single subject with a smirk face.
I am all these things. So I would date me.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
If I dated me, we'd have sex before we even date haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)