• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

would u wait 3yrs+ for sum1?! (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i waited 2 years...because of parental rules of not dating anyone during school. but then we thought, fuck it, and we dated without them knowing. hard? hell yes. but worth it in the long run.

i know a girl who has been waiting (read: yes she's still waiting) for a guy who doesn't want to settle down yet. he knows she's marriage material, but he wants to go overseas first before he settles down with her. weird situation. but she's been waiting since year 11 and now she's 21, so thats officially 4 years. and yes...she cries herself to sleep every night.

zlks

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
PUSSIES!! why are you guys waiting soooo long????
the girls is gonna think that your not interested all together =/
why? after a few weeks they already see you as a friend, and unless you want a blow to the head and for them to completely shut you out theres no choice but to "wait" for some (extremely unlikely) chance to break it to them

when you feel that strongly about someone, although it kills you and u can barely sleep at night, youd rather have them around to talk to as a friend than losing them

will-anal

Banned
HSC
if by wait for them you mean have ferocious and unprotected sex with a range of people and other inanimate objects, then yes.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
zlks said:
why? after a few weeks they already see you as a friend, and unless you want a blow to the head and for them to completely shut you out theres no choice but to "wait" for some (extremely unlikely) chance to break it to them
nono, that comment was directed at the 2 guys above me. theres a time limit on the "waiting game" unless you suddenly develops strong feelings for eachother. after such a long period of being friend, you either remain as friends or in rare cases, become a couple or just drift apart

Liberal Scum

Banned
HSC
ying123123 said:
i been in love with this girl for like 2 years and 8 months
and still in love with her
man i regret no asking her out when i had the chance
its just taht when i was going to say something to her my heart bumped so fast and i couldnt talk so i just qickly walk the other way.
and i fuked it up
and now iam just iam just waiting
man i would do anyhting just to see her and tell her how i feel
For fuck's sake. I am so sick of retards using the word love when they don't know what it is.

will-anal

Banned
HSC
i laugh! i laugh at you all! sif' you'd wait 3 years for somebody. if somebody makes you wait 3 years, it means THEY WANT TO FUCK OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU'RE A DEAD ROOT! it also means you're shit and they have no intention of ever coming back to get you, because if they did THEY WOULDN'T WAIT 3 YEARS.

fuck me. seriously, fuck me. you're all so dumb.

K

katie_tully

ha
it doesn't work when you wait. i know, i saw it on an episode of laguna beach once.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
=slade= said:
hey! i no how u feel, my bf and i went out for 2 years, then he moved to the gold coast cods he was finished school n his family moved. now he lives 14 hours away, and we're still going out - it will be four years in march...we have only seen each other 4 or 5 times this year, usually only once every 3 months since the start of last year!

i dont think 2 hours is ANYTHING to worry about!
geez..well i guess two hours is nothing hey, but i still kinda feel bad for him, because im leaving, i dont want him to be in that position where he is just sitting around waiting for me to come back, and i will come back, but i will also be gone for 3 and a half years. I dont want him to think I will be away and have all these strage and exciting new hot hot guys, and actually be tempted by them, because i wont!Im not a jealous girlfriend, but i also dont want him to be vunerable to other girls because im not here to please him (not meaning just sex). I trust him, but i dont want to drive him away because im not here with him..does anyone see where i am coming from??

K

katie_tully

2 hours? 2 hours is nothing.
im an hour away from my boyfriend, we dont see each other during the week but we make an effort to see each other every weekend. either he comes to me, or i go to him. no big deal, we've been doing it every weekend for a year.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
katie_tully said:
2 hours? 2 hours is nothing.
im an hour away from my boyfriend, we dont see each other during the week but we make an effort to see each other every weekend. either he comes to me, or i go to him. no big deal, we've been doing it every weekend for a year.
yar..so everyone keeps telling me..maybe im just a sook!

K

katie_tully

probably :p
nah well if you're used to seeing them all the time it will be a shock, im just used to it coz its been that way since day 1.
if he's worth it and all that jazz, then 2 hours isnt going to make a lot of difference. HSC 2005? with school out of the way shit becomes a lot easier anyway. you may even find you've out grown him after a while anyway. so give it ago.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
it depends on the situation. if you're not in a relationship then i'd say 3 years is just a bit too much, as in if you cant recieve any feelings back from the other person then why should you wait? but if you're in a relationship, and there is a thing called love and trust, then yes, i'd wait for them as long as they'd wait for me, i mean if two people can wait that long for eachother, then to me, that only is more proof of their love towards eachother.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Ive been with my guy for two years and love him to death, but if he was to tell me he had to go away for three years, I wouldn't wait...so much can change in three years.

zlks

HSC
to appreciate it you mustve gone through something similiar, and im sorry to see you had to grkstyl

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
grk_styl said:
i know a girl who has been waiting (read: yes she's still waiting) for a guy who doesn't want to settle down yet. he knows she's marriage material, but he wants to go overseas first before he settles down with her. weird situation. but she's been waiting since year 11 and now she's 21, so thats officially 4 years. and yes...she cries herself to sleep every night.
she deserves someone better and he doesn't deserve her. such double standards

pmr_123

HSC
if he hasn't had a relationship with her, then yes i figure that'd be kinda stupid... wouldn't even consider it

my bf and i have been together 7 months, and he's going to the army next year, and that means 3 months basic training in wagga, and then be based anywhere for 2 years... so i intend on waiting for him, but thats different, cause we're already in a relationship, and will be continuing our relationship throughout that period of time

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Anyone wouldn't happen to know some girls in year 11 from Kotara High?

Nam - Lol, oh well. Nothing lasts forever, if you have a bf/gf, have fun till it lasts and enjoy each others company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)