would u wait 3yrs+ for sum1?! (1 Viewer)

Smiley =]

HSC
wow..i never knew that some guys could be so patient and keep their hopes up so high...all for one girl!
my friend from tutor was talking to me on msn the other day and he was EXTREMELY depressed. i asked why and he told me it was because the girl he'd been waiting for for the past 3 years and now she's gone, and he doesn't know what to do...he must've REALLY liked her...actually it's more than LIKE...it's EXTREME LUST!
it was pretty weird to hear that because i never knew a guy would wait around THAT long..especially when he hasnt even dated her before! and PLUS, i was wondering why he told me because i've only known him for a few months! i felt specail! Lol
anyways back to the topic...
so the question is:
Would you [whether guy or girl-(doesn't matter)] wait around that long (3yrs+) for someone you really really really liked?!? i mean...wouldn't you just get over them after a while?
(sorry it's long!)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
why did he have to "wait" for he girl? was she taken or soemthing? or... moved overaseas. why would one have to wait?

answer: no, i dont think id wait any amount of time for someone i liked like that. i'd have to accept it isnt meant to be, and direct my affections elsewhere. maybe in the future, if it was meant to be, then well, it would happen

iamsickofyear12

HSC
If I really liked them and there was a good chance of something happening in 3 years then it would be an option in the back of my mind. But it definately wouldn't stop me getting involved with other chicks while I was waiting. And I would not be bothered if it ended up not happening since I have realistic expectations about things.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I would. I've never given up on or left someone I really love. But it would have to be someone pretty special for me to wait that long.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I'd wait 3 years for my boyfriend because I love him.

If it was someone I just liked, I might not have that much patience.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
well ive been with my bf for almost 10 months, he left school a few years ago so he knows exactly wht he wants to do for the rest of his life and he is literally set..i know wat i want to do but it will take 3 and a half years..and i hope that he waits for me..because i love him very very much, i know it sounds silly and a few months ago i wouldnt have thought you could be so sure about someone until your like over 20..but here i am at 17, and i wanna marry this boy, and he feels the same way. I can only hope he will stick around..i can still see him, but I will be 2 hours away. Its breaking my heart thinking about it:(poor me!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
well ive been with my bf for almost 10 months, he left school a few years ago so he knows exactly wht he wants to do for the rest of his life and he is literally set..i know wat i want to do but it will take 3 and a half years..and i hope that he waits for me..because i love him very very much, i know it sounds silly and a few months ago i wouldnt have thought you could be so sure about someone until your like over 20..but here i am at 17, and i wanna marry this boy, and he feels the same way. I can only hope he will stick around..i can still see him, but I will be 2 hours away. Its breaking my heart thinking about it:(poor me!
2 hours? Lol.

My boyfriend lives an hour and a half away from me. He always has. We've been going out for two years and see each other like three times every week, and we've been perfectly happy. The distance is nothing. ;)

ariande

The Don
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
Yes. Yes poor you. My boyfriend lives 6 hours away from me. I don't think you have anything to be complaining about.

[edit - I also want to be with him forever. And I only get to see him at the most, once every two weeks. Two hours is nothing.]

Last edited:

ariande

The Don
HSC
Might I point out James that your name is in your username? You shameful child.

I mean, how chat can you get? [/injoke]

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Heh.............HILARIOUS. I knew you were going to say that. What if I told you I worked for ASIO and my real name is Marshall EH EH EH?

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
2 hours? Lol.

My boyfriend lives an hour and a half away from me. He always has. We've been going out for two years and see each other like three times every week, and we've been perfectly happy. The distance is nothing. ;)
LoL..well thats very good to here..i was just really unsure about it, coz he lives about 40 minutes away now..and i thought that was bad. not that i think were not working coz we are..but thats good motivation:)thank you

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
ariande said:
Then I'd re-name you eminem and think you were a wanker.
I also knew you were going to mention eminem. Now If I say my name is Davan - you will proceed to criticise me for my ignorance of somethingpositive.net :)

ariande

The Don
HSC
james_chappo said:
I also knew you were going to mention eminem. Now If I say my name is Davan - you will proceed to criticise me for my ignorance of somethingpositive.net :)
Don't you dare!! You say Murr one more time and I shall beat you to within an inch of your life.

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
ariande said:
Don't you dare!! You say Murr one more time and I shall beat you to within an inch of your life.
Helen...................there are times. Now you will criticise me for my incorrect usage of that term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)