would u ever marry some1 u neva had sex with?? (1 Viewer)

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
azzie said:
the defition of sex that the police use to classify rape is any object in any hole.
so technically, u stick ur finger in someones ear and uve had sex with them.
hahahahahahaha...........................my ENT surgeon raped me up the nose.....................i was only 14

Last edited:

Shen86d

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
yeh lol... but imo sex is sex-intercourse ,not oral, even though its called oral sex
lol.. exactly.. so... oral sex isnt counted as sex!

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
ribeena said:
would u ever marry someone who couldnt have sex beacuse of religion or personla beliefs?? or do u have to bond with someone before???
if he was that religious i don't think i could marry him anyway...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Shen86d said:
lol.. exactly.. so... oral sex isnt counted as sex!
lol yeh I agree, i guess you can call it a sexual act or something but its not "sex"

Collin

HSC
N/A
lukebennett said:
hahahahahahaha...........................my ENT surgeon raped me up the nose.....................i was only 14
Me too. Let's sue the fucker.

HSC
That would suck so much...what if they had a small penis...or they had a weird vagina or something. Or maybe they absolutely sucked in bed......You'd be fucked...not literally of course..

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
einsteinthe2nd said:
That would suck so much...what if they had a small penis...or they had a weird vagina or something. Or maybe they absolutely sucked in bed......You'd be fucked...not literally of course..
and thats EXACTLY why u need to test drive ;)

Shen86d

HSC
haha i wasnt referring to that when i said im such a whore.. i was referring azzie's police definition of sex

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
Sex is part of the getting to know you package. You dont want to get stuck in a marriage with someone who has some freaky sexual fetish. I wouldnt marry someone untill I was completely comfortable with them.

Theres no 30day warrantee!

GSTARRAW

ribeena said:
would u ever marry someone who couldnt have sex beacuse of religion or personla beliefs?? or do u have to bond with someone before???
Never in the world, you get married so you can fuck all you like. open buffet fucks. Your licensed to fuck when your married.

berry580

HSC
Donshe said:
from the sounds of things, i dont think you need to worry about subjects like this. you sound perfectly content with your dick in your hand and that ugly chick inyour signature. happy wanking.

...fuck your a lame cunt.
Wow.... I can tell you can argue intelligently.

About that 'ugly chick' in my signature. I personally do believe 99% of the Australia's population between 16-80 years old (male) with an IQ of over 80 will prefer that 'ugly chick' in my signature than your mum in all aspects (I mean 'most' aspects). :D

Me too. Let's sue the fucker.
Can I sue my dentist too? She drilled my when I was 5... :(

LOL

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
ribeena said:
well yes - chances are i wouldn't be allowed to marry the people i have had sex with - mack, not-that-bright etc....

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Benovista said:
Sex is part of the getting to know you package. You dont want to get stuck in a marriage with someone who has some freaky sexual fetish. I wouldnt marry someone untill I was completely comfortable with them.

Theres no 30day warrantee!
Yes there is, Annulment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)