• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

would u ever marry some1 u neva had sex with?? (1 Viewer)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
berry580 said:
Can I sue my dentist too? She drilled my when I was 5... :(

LOL
naw i liked my dentist..
had a cute dental assistant tat would rub her tits into my head as she reached over.... and for any 11 yr old male.. that ROCKED..
hehe

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
naw i liked my dentist..
had a cute dental assistant tat would rub her tits into my head as she reached over.... and for any 11 yr old male.. that ROCKED..
hehe
you boys are such perves!!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
azzie said:
you boys are such perves!!

i dont. i think its quite funny actually
thats just male talk. you think most guys dont talk like that then your WRONG.
ALL guys talk like that.. just not when gurls are around. Its like saying not all guys are into p0rn .. umm yeh.,. sure they arent

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
as for the whole sex before marriage.
If people are willing to do it then good on them. But me personally would never marry someone without having sex with them. Not because i want it or ne thing but like people have said.. sex isnt the most important thing in a marriage but it is a big part of marriage and a marriage can fall apart with the lack of sex. Depends on the people i guess. I mean dont you watch dr. Phil or Opra ????? people complaining that they never get sex and their marriages are falling apart.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
SKA said:
Phil or Opra ????? people complaining that they never get sex and their marriages are falling apart.
lol, has anybody noticed how overwhelmingly excited the audience gets whenever oprah walks on stage? that's one rowdy crowd.

quite sad really.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
nicko88 said:
lol, has anybody noticed how overwhelmingly excited the audience gets whenever oprah walks on stage? that's one rowdy crowd.

quite sad really.
whats sadder is that they scream their lungs out when she gives them things.... even like half a turkey sandwich from the other day, they're all standing up and roaring and fainting and screaming "OH MY GOD!!"

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
see that doesnt happen though does it?
i mean id be screaming to if she was giving me free jewlery or a car or something expensive which she does. turkey sandwich...wtf?

im not a virgin so obviously i dont mind the sex before marriage thing. but i wouldnt marry someone i had sex with it. it isnt a huge factor, but it can be pretty important. and if yur partner if eally lousy in bed, and you get over having sex because of how shit it is, it could ruin your relationship. as much as it sucks to acknowledge it, sex is a big factor in relationships and relatiosnhip breakdowns. and is why a lot of partners actually cheat.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
when youre like 60? if you are married before 30, thats more than 30 years without sex or with a shitty sex life....i doubt anyone could handle it. i mean most people struggle to go more than a few months without sex.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
lol that's another bs thing societies pushing these days... that it is normal for people to want sex constantly, and that it's ok for guys to be sex crazed fools that think with their dicks.
Seriously, maybe some people want to marriage to find a sex partner, i wanna marry to find a good friend that i occassionaly have sex with.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
i wanna marry to find a good friend that i occassionaly have sex with.
id like to find someone who is like my best friend who i can have sex with a lot more often than just "occasionally" :p

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
no you are mis-interpreting what im saying. im not saying that people get married for sex. im saying that it would just be a bad thing to find out if your partner was bad. im not against sex before marriage, i actually encourage the idea of it. but i dont dis-encourage sex before marriage, or no sex before marriage because it is a personal opinion whether to wait or not and everyone is entitled to make that decision themselves.
and i dont think society pushes the 'sex crazed man' idea. i dont think sex crazed is good. but is sex crazed wanting sex once a day or once a week? if you are a virgin, you can say that having sex once a week/month is occasionally and it will satisfy you. but if oyu are in a long term relationship, majority of sexually active couples find that regular sex (more than like once a week) is healthy and/or enjoyable and good for the relationship.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
No i think you'd find that these days girls are more accepting of how sex-crazed guys are, alot of girls really do believe the rumour that we think about sex every 7 seconds.. i've had arguments with girls claiming it's a scientific fact.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
hmm well girls with boyfriends would know it isnt true. unfortuantely for the less fortuante of not experiencing a boyfriend yet they wouldnt know if that was true or false. which is fair enough. but thats still not society its just what girls choose to belive or have to belive because of lack of knowledge or experience

Collin

HSC
N/A
Well, biologically guys are supposed to be the seed spreaders (and no pinkbarbie, I don't want to get into another argument with you again on this, I believe we have already proved my argument to be correct within it's contextual domain), so society certainly has accepted men as sex crazed. Personally I don't think about sex every 7 seconds.. but erm, like most young guys I do think about it alot.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Ok, what about the ammount of tv shows with girls kissing.. usually with guys in the background wide mouthed? is this not a promotion of lesbian sexual activity?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Lesbianism certainly is pretty widely accepted nowadays. It's not really taboo anymore, thank god.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
its not promoting it. its just for entertainment value. most tv shows show what goes on in reality or their interpretation of it.

yeh JKDDragon, lol...i understand i wont bring it up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)