would u ever marry some1 u neva had sex with?? (1 Viewer)

berry580

HSC
Shen86d said:
haha yeh.. this debate will never end.. on one side berry is defiant that he will not have sex and on the other, everyone else seems to think that its only natural =p
WTF!!! Who said I won't!

I'm not religious (I mean I don't even have a religion for a start), and I can practically have sex whenever I want (if I can find a partner).

But I was just temporarily fighting on "no sex before marriages's" side, and I can certainly turn my steering wheels.

You know, if you don't give your baby a test drive, you'll never know how perfect she is. :p

Shen86d

HSC
haha.. man ur swinging around like crazy.. i wasnt shitting u for ur opinion.. i mean if thats what u believd then its fine.. i respect that man.. but srsly.. hyori lee rips boa..

and whats with all these sudden comparisons with cars.. either way.. classic red convertibles are the sexiest.. ford mustangs and cadillacs .. mm..

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i dont get it..marry sumone who couldnt have sex coz their religon..
is that before marriage...coz if it is..yeah ofkorse you can
hence the saying no sex b4 marriage..

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
what?! which religion says that you cant have sex after marriage? lol am i missing something here? but personally, im against sex before marriage, its illogical to have sex with a person just for the sake of having sex with someone (if ppl want that they should just go and find a prostitute but anyway thats another topic) my point is even if you like them alot, you cant be sure, marriage = the trust factor, after marriage sex is fine becuase your guaranteed that the person really cares about you, sex shouldnt be taken lightly, for the girl is basically giving herself to someone.

jellybeenz

HSC
Sex shouldn't be taken lightly but it shouldn't be made into something its not. Everyone has different opinions about this, but sex is sex, its not something you do with just anyone, but its not necessarily sacred to everyone. It all depends how much value you put on it yourself.

berry580

HSC
Shen86d said:
haha.. man ur swinging around like crazy.. i wasnt shitting u for ur opinion.. i mean if thats what u believd then its fine.. i respect that man.. but srsly.. hyori lee rips boa..

and whats with all these sudden comparisons with cars.. either way.. classic red convertibles are the sexiest.. ford mustangs and cadillacs .. mm..
Well to be serious, I'm not really on anyone's side. I do what's feasible and includes 'moral' by my standard (not according to any particular religion, but more by the law and common sense) and more of all, what I want.

But I can stand in one's perspective and speak for them.

But to be serious, BoA is way cuter than Hyori and BoA CAN SING for a start! An artist need to be able to sing, not strip!! LOL

Refer to it as a test ride, please?
Find, test ride, if that soundw better by any means.
what?! which religion says that you cant have sex after marriage?
Catholic? I think. (I'm guessing here by memory here, please don't shoot me if I'm wrong).

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
soha said:
i dont get it..marry sumone who couldnt have sex coz their religon..
is that before marriage...coz if it is..yeah ofkorse you can
hence the saying no sex b4 marriage..
Ok, translation:

I don't understand. Why would you marry someone who couldn't have sex because of their religion? Is that before Marriage? Because if it is, of course you can have sex. Hence the saying "No sex before marriage".

I don't get it?
Does anyone else?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
sparkl3z said:
what?! which religion says that you cant have sex after marriage? lol am i missing something here? but personally, im against sex before marriage, its illogical to have sex with a person just for the sake of having sex with someone (if ppl want that they should just go and find a prostitute but anyway thats another topic) my point is even if you like them alot, you cant be sure, marriage = the trust factor, after marriage sex is fine becuase your guaranteed that the person really cares about you, sex shouldnt be taken lightly, for the girl is basically giving herself to someone.
That seems to be quite a naive attitude: "Marriage implies trust". No it doesn't.

Nothing implies trust except a deep bond shared between two people. The significance of entering a legal and spiritual agreement does not take precedence over the bond shared.

You'll probably end up getting married, and then dumped because you're a dumbass. Ideally, that is. Well maybe that's an overstatment. You'll just end up marrying a dumbass, because, well, anyone with any inherrent sense of logic can see the flaws in your argument of "Marriage => Trust".

Yeah, just like arranged marriages => Trust.

EDIT: Lol, I just read the last sentence. I take it back, you are a dumbass definately.

The girl is giving herself to someone. What are you? 800 years old? Welcome to the 21st Century, we don't treat archaic ideals nicely here.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
sparkl3z said:
thats another thing thats shits me are ppl who like to vilify sex as a crude and immoral act performed by ppl who are incapapble of trust

its catholic brainwashing!

sex is very close and intimate association on a obvious physical and emotional level. just because u have sex b4 marriage it doesnt degrade the emotions that ppl feel for one another- thats utter nonsense just like the idea ppl just have sex for the sake of having sex...this might be true for some ppl, it doesnt coincide with ppl who r committed to each other and want to enter into marriage.

imo sex should be something for ppl who r prepared to handle the consequences and the good things which come from being intimate and experimenting with each other.

just because u have sex doesnt mean god thinks any less of you at all- but thats another debate. the morality of the situation implies sex is bad, people r bad...everything is bad because it conflicts with the ideals that religions enforces upon ppl. however if it is a person's choice not to have sex b4 marriage then thats their own choice and reasoning. i just dont like it when ppl try to say sex is for fucking prostitutes- thats just bullshit cause all ur doing is carrying on this idealogy that makes u think because u managed to get married u r a fully informed adult capable of trust, human emotions etc...

sorry im tired and this is a late night rant, now i encourage u to read my policy in regards to spelling errors in my sig.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Depends, if I was really in love and she had some strong religious belief, then maybe yes.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
diff girls would hav diff values on whether savin sex til marriage would mean they saved everythin else. i go to church and know LOTS of ppl who are savin sex til marriage cos of our "religious" beliefs, but every one has their own convictions of how far they will go before marriage. so we hav one girl who says she wont even kiss til the altar, lots of girls who give head etc but not sex, a whole variety. but it all comes back to the fact that none of these girls have actually had sex... tho some do diff stuff along the way.

and in answer 2 the original q, im savin sex til im married, if i had heaps of bf's and sexed up with all of them, when i find the one i love more than anything, the 1 i wana spend the rest of my life with, i wanna hav somethin left for him. so thats why i save sex, i wana hav somethin jst for him and me.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
sparkl3z said:
Even if you like them alot you can't be sure? well why stay with them then if you can't trust them or you cant be sure in the first place. People can have a strong bond and trust between eachother without being married aswell.

Shen86d

HSC
bullshit.. as if giving head is counted as sex..

hm.. but then again.. its called oral sex.. o_O

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Shen86d said:
bullshit.. as if giving head is counted as sex..

hm.. but then again.. its called oral sex.. o_O
yeh lol... but imo sex is sex-intercourse ,not oral, even though its called oral sex

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
the defition of sex that the police use to classify rape is any object in any hole.
so technically, u stick ur finger in someones ear and uve had sex with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)