Worst Person You Ever Liked Or Went Out With (1 Viewer)

HSC
I can't really think of anyone who I'd name, there were people who I thought could be pretty cool who didn't really turn out to be (Pretentious, etc), but seeing as nothing ever came of my interest in them it's not really an issue.

RhiG

most of my ex's suck....pretentious..im too good for everyone...u kno the type..when i was 16 i went out with a 22 yr old...but thats not as bad as hooking up with a 12 yr old....

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
bron_the_ambo said:
I am 16 and last holidays I met this guy. We hit it off etc. Just as friends to start with. I found out that he was actually 12 turning 13. I may sound sick and disgusting but he looks and acts alot older than that. He lives a fair way away from me but we decided that we would try and make a long distance relationship work. It didn't. I still liked him heaps... I went and saw him a month later and we went for a drive and we kissed... it was nothing to him but it meant heaps to me cos I'm a girl and all... Now I've decided to let everything go. Screw it I say!! I'm not wasting any more of my time and tears on something so insignificant.
So yeah... the moral to this story.... Don't go for little kids.. no matter how hot they are! :D
I sound so sick... My bad... It's not as bad as it sounds....
oh my goodness.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
AtticusFinch said:
ok this is awesome

the first girl i ever kissed is now in jail for car theft, assault, selling weed and trying unsuccessfully to stab her mother to death with a screwdriver... not that i liked her or went out with her
she kissed me when i was drunk in year 8
Was it Schappelle Corby? :p

HSC
The guy I recently broke up with. I had been going out with him for like 4 years and in the end he turned out to be a bastard. He did a whole lot of stuff to me and lets just say that I could get him charge and possibly arrested for what he did. But meh ive moved on..

bron_the_ambo

HSC
Whats the go with picking on me and the 12 year old?! I've heard worse stories... I'm actually quite *sweet* for a 16 year old. I live in a town where incest is a hobby. lol no not really... but close enough... NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND!! But its ok... You make me laugh.. It's great.
Sorry... I'm random.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
bron_the_ambo said:
Whats the go with picking on me and the 12 year old?!... I'm actually quite *sweet* for a 16 year old.
res ipsa loquitur.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
worst guy i've been out with is definitely my 1st bf....most people who know me know how much i hate him.

it was ok until a bit over 2 mths after we started going out, when i kissed another guy - yeah, its probably my fault that we didnt work out, but i found out the real him from it (and no, i wasnt drunk or anything..but the guy was). my ex got really cut (at the guy, not at me) and wanted to bash him.
he threatened to commit suicide because of it, or more correctly just said "you know how close i am to the train tracks" (he backs on to them). he knew, all too well (it was the wk before we started going out) that a girl in my year died caus she got hit by a train (semi-suicide, i'm not too sure..she was 1 of my really close mate's neighbour & really good friend). that got me heaps upset, and also caus it made me think of my grandma (died in 2001, started going out with this guy end of 03).

the r'ship just went downhill from there. he became heaps clingy, and got really really jealous when i had guys at my bday party (he stormed off after 1 of them lifted me up). after a couple more months, he just started getting on my nerves really easily and for the last probably 2 or 3 months (were together for 8 months), everytime we chatted on the phone and probably 2 outta every 3 times we saw eachother we'd fight (or at least have one or two little arguements)..and he knew that i got/get defensive comparatively easily. and in the mean time, he'd gotten heaps into alcohol and got stone a fair bit, which he knew i wasnt happy about at all.

it was also really frustrating caus i was in yr 12 and he was in yr 10, so he didnt understand how much work i had to do and how much time i needed to study and work on my school work and PIP, which resulted in me stuffing up my trials, and therefore adding to me getting a crap uai.

in the last month or two he got in contact some chick through a mutual friend, and kept going on about how much she was msging/calling/talking to him, which just got on my nerves - he may as well've been cheating on me, it was close e-bloody-nough! and to top it all off, he goes and has phone sex with her!! it's the 2nd or 3rd lowest thing to do to the girl you apparently 'love' so much, and his only thing to say about that was it didnt mean anything caus he was watching the wrestling at the same time! it was so easy to break up with him after that.

i dont know why i stayed with him for so long, i probably should've broken up with him earlier...or when i initially had my chance (after i kissed the other guy). sometimes i really wish i'd never gone out with him...but hey, i dont give a fuck about him anymore, nowdays he's just a good story to tell people if i get bored, or a good way to let out some anger. all i need now is to beat the 8mths & i'll be really happy - its really annoying/frustrating/just sad having the guy i absoultely hate as my longest bf...meh

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
alby said:
worst guy i've been out with is definitely my 1st bf....most people who know me know how much i hate him.

it was ok until a bit over 2 mths after we started going out, when i kissed another guy - yeah, its probably my fault that we didnt work out, but i found out the real him from it (and no, i wasnt drunk or anything..but the guy was). my ex got really cut (at the guy, not at me) and wanted to bash him.
he threatened to commit suicide because of it, or more correctly just said "you know how close i am to the train tracks" (he backs on to them). he knew, all too well (it was the wk before we started going out) that a girl in my year died caus she got hit by a train (semi-suicide, i'm not too sure..she was 1 of my really close mate's neighbour & really good friend). that got me heaps upset, and also caus it made me think of my grandma (died in 2001, started going out with this guy end of 03).

the r'ship just went downhill from there. he became heaps clingy, and got really really jealous when i had guys at my bday party (he stormed off after 1 of them lifted me up). after a couple more months, he just started getting on my nerves really easily and for the last probably 2 or 3 months (were together for 8 months), everytime we chatted on the phone and probably 2 outta every 3 times we saw eachother we'd fight (or at least have one or two little arguements)..and he knew that i got/get defensive comparatively easily. and in the mean time, he'd gotten heaps into alcohol and got stone a fair bit, which he knew i wasnt happy about at all.

it was also really frustrating caus i was in yr 12 and he was in yr 10, so he didnt understand how much work i had to do and how much time i needed to study and work on my school work and PIP, which resulted in me stuffing up my trials, and therefore adding to me getting a crap uai.

in the last month or two he got in contact some chick through a mutual friend, and kept going on about how much she was msging/calling/talking to him, which just got on my nerves - he may as well've been cheating on me, it was close e-bloody-nough! and to top it all off, he goes and has phone sex with her!! it's the 2nd or 3rd lowest thing to do to the girl you apparently 'love' so much, and his only thing to say about that was it didnt mean anything caus he was watching the wrestling at the same time! it was so easy to break up with him after that.

i dont know why i stayed with him for so long, i probably should've broken up with him earlier...or when i initially had my chance (after i kissed the other guy). sometimes i really wish i'd never gone out with him...but hey, i dont give a fuck about him anymore, nowdays he's just a good story to tell people if i get bored, or a good way to let out some anger. all i need now is to beat the 8mths & i'll be really happy - its really annoying/frustrating/just sad having the guy i absoultely hate as my longest bf...meh

hey alby lets get him back! invite him to the next campus thing you come with me to and ill fuck with his head all night...
youve seen what i can do, and what im liable to do to people i dont like...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
hey alby lets get him back! invite him to the next campus thing you come with me to and ill fuck with his head all night...
You're going to skull fuck him?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
lol interesting idea tom
probably wont work though:
1) dont wanna talk to him again, let alone see him!
2) i'm over him & dont give a flying fuck anymore...i've got mark & that's all that matters :D

i should've put at the end of my other post
/rant
what else do you do at 12.30-1am when basically noone's talking to ya? rant :p

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
alby said:
lol interesting idea tom
probably wont work though:
1) dont wanna talk to him again, let alone see him!
2) i'm over him & dont give a flying fuck anymore...i've got mark & that's all that matters :D

i should've put at the end of my other post
/rant
what else do you do at 12.30-1am when basically noone's talking to ya? rant :p
but it could be fuuuuuunnnnnnnn

alby

cool duckie
HSC
if you wanna find him (all the way up in coledale), be my guest..but dont tell him i sent ya

and no, mark's not gunna stop talking...he's as bad as (or worse than) me :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)