Worst Person You Ever Liked Or Went Out With (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
whiterabbit said:
This guy who i like, totally fell in love with in yr 10. Lasted about a week.

Cheated on me with two girls.

Went out with him again. For two weeks.

Cheated on me with another girl.

Now he's down to one girl. They are quite happy together from what I know.
I am quite happy in my current relationship. :)
But I wouldn't go out with him again....

... unless he asked me :(
(Yes, I am a gullible twat)
i swear many of us are... we all want the one thing that hurt us the most

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
shortie_689 said:
shamefully my ex bf of a year i start to see now that he was Just this HUGE terrible mistake he turned out to be extremely pussywhipped and then he turned into a jerk when i broke up with him... you just cant win these days
he turned out to be pussy whipped?
dont girls make guys pussy whipped?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:
i agree completely.. i'm now seeing that the worst guy for me is the one i'm still chasing and the best one for me is the guy i cheated on and dumped.

man i suck.
It's not your fault you're a girl.

shortie_689

HSC
dont worry we all do it... I dumped some guy and how now claiming that I have lost the best thing that will ever happen to me but hey i didnt know then an only know now but im still happy in my relationship

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:
no... it's my parents.

that has now been added to the long list of things i blame them for.

meh. relationships suck anyways.
How is it your parents fault that you are unlucky in love?

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Lol, the sideburn guy from "David DeAngelo - Double Your Dating 5.avi" is such a crackup haha.

bron_the_ambo

HSC
I am 16 and last holidays I met this guy. We hit it off etc. Just as friends to start with. I found out that he was actually 12 turning 13. I may sound sick and disgusting but he looks and acts alot older than that. He lives a fair way away from me but we decided that we would try and make a long distance relationship work. It didn't. I still liked him heaps... I went and saw him a month later and we went for a drive and we kissed... it was nothing to him but it meant heaps to me cos I'm a girl and all... Now I've decided to let everything go. Screw it I say!! I'm not wasting any more of my time and tears on something so insignificant.
So yeah... the moral to this story.... Don't go for little kids.. no matter how hot they are! :D
I sound so sick... My bad... It's not as bad as it sounds....

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
bron_the_ambo said:
I am 16 and last holidays I met this guy. We hit it off etc. Just as friends to start with. I found out that he was actually 12 turning 13.

:eek: that is so not cool... -_-"

shortie_689

HSC
bron_the_ambo said:
I am 16 and last holidays I met this guy. We hit it off etc. Just as friends to start with. I found out that he was actually 12 turning 13. I may sound sick and disgusting but he looks and acts alot older than that. He lives a fair way away from me but we decided that we would try and make a long distance relationship work. It didn't. I still liked him heaps... I went and saw him a month later and we went for a drive and we kissed... it was nothing to him but it meant heaps to me cos I'm a girl and all... Now I've decided to let everything go. Screw it I say!! I'm not wasting any more of my time and tears on something so insignificant.
So yeah... the moral to this story.... Don't go for little kids.. no matter how hot they are! :D
Oh my friend did that to exactly the same age thing but she slept with him... but now wen i tell the story it just gets worse and worse every year cause she gets older but i leave him back at his ripe old age of 12

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Cyph said:
Was this guy your first? You always talk about him and you went out for him for 2 days in year 9.....
no, the fact that he beats up people he goes out with still spooks me out

he was my third boyfriend so no. the other ex's i've had were pretty average. this guy was crazy, and he makes good stories to tell

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
he turned out to be pussy whipped?
dont girls make guys pussy whipped?
what more do you expect? you've made me confused

dick whipped?

stamos

sellout
HSC
uhm there have been girls who have done shitty things to me, but the reason that i was with all of them is that they were cool

so i spose the worst would be some boring chick i went out with in year 10

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I had a crush on a guy from my year who is on these forums. Unlike neeja I'm not going to name names - but jeez I'm glad I didn't say anything.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i used to make gifts for my ex every month and when i gave it to him he would always complain about having to carry it, so i make it, carry it for the whole day and give it to him at the end of the day. and he never gave me a thing. '-_-

i also went out with a guy who was only happy to be with me for the reason that he could show me off to his friends who had girlfriends that weren't that good looking.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
i also went out with a guy who was only happy to be with me for the reason that he could show me off to his friends who had girlfriends that weren't that good looking.
ohhh a trophy girlfriend :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)