Worst fashion faux paus (1 Viewer)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
you're asking us to choose one? but there are so many!!!

hmmm i always thought bike shorts and longish socks were absolutely terrible.

but then there's the whole joe dirt lookalike thing mentioned in the mullet revival thread, with a mullet, skinny jeans and thongs...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Leg Warmers + Shang Girls = Laughter + Confusion

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
overweight people wearing tight/revealing clothes...

anyone wearing g-strings with the ass showing over pants/skirts

mullets, as mentioned above

wearing jeans up around your neck (ok i exaggerate, but you get the idea)

pants that are too short...

miniskirts and ugg boots, not realy a faux pas, but more a lack of common sense, esp in winter...

Althea

Big jumpers and skin tight leggings (I think thats what they are called)... I can't believe some women are still wearing this 80's look :eek:! Oh, its also usually accompanied by the pony tail on top of the head... :eek: shudder... should not be tolerated in public.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
natstar said:
High pony tails are alright, its when people wear side pony tails that you should be worried
i can think of much worse things than side ponytails. Though they do make your head look really unbalanced and strange...

ugh does anyone remember leggings and slouch socks? i think it would have been when i was in year 2... that was bad. oh and you'd wear them with hiking boots, like lace up ankle boots... that was even worse!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
mullets, the obvious choice... :p
wearing pants too low
wearing pants too high
too much makeup
tight clothes...fitted is ok, but tight, as in skin tight, is just plain ew.
socks and sandals

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
yes!! the mullet is disturbing and should be attacked witha shovel when approached!!

g strings ala kath and kim style have gotta go.

I really don't like the look when girls got the big teased hair - yes, some girls still wear it. aargghh!

boys with half their eyebrow shaved off.... no no no. so stupid.

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
I wore a side ponytail to work today and no-one took me seriously. Haha. :p

Worst fashion faux pas is mixing prints with prints. It's way too busy and looks awful.

kaylz

HSC
The cameltoe (disgustingus maximus). Predominantly found in suburban yoga studios, the cameltoe is the most horrendous fashion faux pas and is accentuated by lycra.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
kaylz said:
The cameltoe (disgustingus maximus). Predominantly found in suburban yoga studios, the cameltoe is the most horrendous fashion faux pas and is accentuated by lycra.
go lycra...i mean, yeh

the worst fashion faux paus (pas?) is the majority of the fashion industry...yes, it's true. It's a huge(mongous) social blunder, spurred along by society/media (whats what these days?). Most of the appalling crap that comes out of so called 'fashion houses' can't/shouldnt/wouldnt be worn except for those few who are too wealthy/too skinny/too egocentric (they're just too good for normal clothing items).

an example of total bullshit, hotpants for guys...seriously, who are they kidding? even the Xmetros (extreme metrosexuals) wouldnt wear them...and they're supposedly going to be big for summer. HA. I laughed. It was funny :)

anyway..i'll sit here waiting to be corrected

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)