• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Worst fashion faux paus (1 Viewer)

HSC
At the moment there are these suit jackets with the "yellowish/brownish paint spilt style" across them... but it looks like vomit... oh its so wrong

so are uggies and mini skirts..

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
right, and you'd probably find football players hot, whereas generally i find them yuk
Yes that is true. Just personal taste, those jeans make the guy look really skinny, and I hate skinny-ness

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
hahaha, the amount of times we've been over this whole skinny-jean wearing, nerdy lanky guys compared to buff footballers/surfers. they just don't do it for me....
ahhh yeah, those are the best skinny jean pics i have mmmm...jared from king of leon. so hot!!
glad you enjoyed spin, i try my best!!! hehehe

did i mention HOT?

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
melimoo said:
uhhh, pardon??? you need educating
observe, yo

(you can't deny it - they look hot on girls too!!)

hahahaha oh man, if i had to wear those i'd deck myself

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
a bit of both, but seeing as i am more of a hetero persuasion, guys are hotter in them. but yes they look good on chicks too

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
mmmm...i've seen some veeery skinny jeans in my time (so much so that i sat there for a good few minutes staring at them wondering how on earth they got them on) and they don't necessarily make them look metro. sure if you combo that with a tight shirt or a turtleneck skivvy = metro. otherwise = hot, but i am possibly very biased and my ability to think rationally is clouded by images of hot boys in skinny jeans

HSC
N/A
spin spin sugar said:
its so funny how differently people percieve things, like he looks amazingly hot in them to me
i guess it's not really the pants that i have a problem with. it's the scarf, singlet and skinny arms

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
im starting to like those skinnyish jeans

id never wear skinny skinny but i got some straight legs the other day and theyre so slimming!! they make me feel taller :D

but only on chicks
i love bootlegs on guys tho

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
artheterosexual said:
i guess it's not really the pants that i have a problem with. it's the scarf, singlet and skinny arms
fucken word. a pair of straightlegs do look good in most circumstances, but when theyre getting like that it's just ridiculous. plus as fag said, the singlet with scarf is just completely outrageously shit.

meanwhile, blue and green (should never be seen unless theres something in between)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Asquithian said:
he looks undernourished or something...somewhere between a drug dealing and a school kid that has grown out of his pants over the holidays.

early stages of polio?

Looks like a girl when you ignore everything above the waist.
hahahah I agree. Those jeans looks more like tights than jeans :s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)