workload (1 Viewer)

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
SimonLee13 said:
I'm assuming you did mostly maths on monday lol. I didn't even receive anything new on monday textbooks wise.
nah i didn't, we dont have a maths textbook, i just did like a past paper for math and chem

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Im not someone to make a time table and dedicate 4+ hours every night to study. I do what needs to be done, make notes on what we are currently doing, read them and thats all.

Then later on practice test questions.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
theism said:
youch.

i dont think its too hard for humanities subjects though?

just learn the shit in the syllabus.
remember all the shit.
then you'll do fine?
no

jaychouf4n

HSC
2-3 hours :O

I do 1-1.5 hours including reading over what ive learnt today & hw.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
theism said:
so i heard in year 12 the workload and amount of homework is pretty much double what we did in year 11.

when does this supposedly start?

already two days in, and i havn't got any homework.
is it after week three, that the huge workload comes into effect?

our head of english summed it up when he said 'you can make this as stressful or as easy for yourself as you want'

i agree with everyone else. seriously if you keep to a regular routine of continual study and work throughout the year. you will go into the big quiz with a confident and excited attitude and you will reach the potential you are able to.

workload isnt something to think about. eyes on the prize. do your daily work/study routine every day. and you'll realise that your 'massive workload' is easily dealt with by routine.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
bored of sc said:
I already feel the increased workload. :(
same. i do as well. BUT. ive increased how much im actually organising myself and keeping to routine and just trying harder in general by more than 10 times than i ever have before. which has never been a large amount. but i think ill be able to sustainably use the large amount of effort i still have in the tank to do well this year.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
SimonLee13 said:
I'm assuming you did mostly maths on monday lol. I didn't even receive anything new on monday textbooks wise.
our douche maths department hasnt properly organised the new classes cos so many people changed from extension to 2 unit and vice versa.

so we have literally had an entire week without the maths program starting. sick one maths staff, good start to our hsc year

HSC
i did barely any work (nor was i given any) in term 4. a bit more in term 1. then a shitload in term 2 and 3.

but my school is full of lazy bastards of teachers, who didnt give us assessment tasks til a term or two after they were meant to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)