Words you never want to hear again after you finish your HSC (1 Viewer)

Ellie_Belly

HSC
What are some of the words you never want to hear again after the end of this year? Or even phrases? Bits of advice you got about the HSC?

For me, at the moment these come to mind:
  • Journey
  • You need to spend every minute working for your mark!
  • Seymour Hersh (from history extension)
  • Don't procrastinate!
  • What UAI are you aiming for?
etc. etc.

I particularly find the advice from teachers and parents the most irritating.

Emph

HSC
Certain teachers seemed to have got it into their heads that we are all emotional wrecks on the point of serious mental breakdown.

I never want to hear again any variation along the lines of "How are you FEELING?"

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Anything in relation to SOR2.
i don't mind my teachers advice, but my parents yes. they keep repeating the same thing to me over and over again. And it's not actually advice either, its common sense.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
webby234 said:
I never want to hear about Dietrich ever again (Legal studies people will know what I mean).

But yeah, journey is the main one, as well as people asking me what UAI I think I'm going to get.
Yeah I do Legal, I know what you mean and I agree with it.

Also I'm sick of journey, "the HSC is everything" from my parents and many other phrases. But journey is the main one... DEATH TO ENGLISH grrr.. :chainsaw:

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Emph said:
Certain teachers seemed to have got it into their heads that we are all emotional wrecks on the point of serious mental breakdown.

I never want to hear again any variation along the lines of "How are you FEELING?"
That's strange, our teachers never really ask us that! But certain teachers keep telling us, very subtly, that term 2 will be living hell for us. God love our teachers.

lisa45

HSC
i never ever want to hear my physics teacher drone 'And can i just say...' and 'You'll build a mountain of misunderstanding' in his dreery mono-tone voice again! argh!!!

Ellie_Belly

HSC
lisa45 said:
i never ever want to hear my physics teacher drone 'And can i just say...' and 'You'll build a mountain of misunderstanding' in his dreery mono-tone voice again! argh!!!
Lol! How hilarious!

Come to think of it, my teachers aren't actually that bad. But I do have one teacher for FIVE of my eleven units. I'll be quite sick of her by the end, most likely!

passion89

HSC
One of my teachers wont stop saying 'essentially' and shortly after saying that he washes his hands. It must be some sort of OCD thing lol but it cracks everyone up/pisses everyone off lol

Ellie_Belly

HSC
libertine said:
haha "im like so postmodern"
other ones would be "transformation" and "existentialism"

i wish i had done EE2...i would of loved to of written a short story ala "The Dead" from Dubliners by the genius that is James Joyce
Lol I drew this freaky picture of a woman with wierd hair, and on her dress I wrote: SO POSTMODERN IT HURTS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)