Words you never want to hear again after you finish your HSC (1 Viewer)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
SuNrIsE_oVa_sEa said:
This isnt sumthn you would hear again' but A few friends and i were discussing how much it would suck if you died just after the HSC like as soon as you got out of the exam room...all that work for nothing!!! lol :burn:
There is no need for 'lol'. I'll forgive you for not knowing, but boys from our school (including imanuel redding who just posted above me) and i are all in mournng of a good man by the name of Mitchell who passed away in January this year after a stellar school career which saw him become a great sportsperson, get a UAI of 99.2, get on the All rounders list, and won the hearts of every person he met.

It's ok, but just don't treat something so lightheartedly.

emmaballin

HSC
I never ever want to hear my religion teacher say "girls take out your syllabus outlines" - she says it EVERY lesson! And also i never want to hear any teacher say "look how good last year's group went, the worked so hard... etc,etc" can they puh-lease get over last year! concentrate on us!

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
"You need evidence..." "We'll be using evidence..." "Find evidence
- Ancient History.
ARGH

"Sh neck i?...Shnes ski?....Snecki?"
People trying to pronounce Skzynecki in the first week of learning about him. Hehe.
- Eng Advanced.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Emph said:
OMG swipe cards!!! which school is getting that high tech?!
lol, our school has swipe cards but thats about as high tech as it gets...the place still has most of its original 70's decor and i'm yet to see a toilet that operates completely properly, lol.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
lol, our school has swipe cards but thats about as high tech as it gets...the place still has most of its original 70's decor and i'm yet to see a toilet that operates completely properly, lol.
Heeeeeey same same.
We have the swipe cardys
As for the decor - we have cracks in the wall from the 1989 Newcastle earthquake

Riviet

HSC
N/A
And they still haven't been restored? :O That's shocking...

We don't have those swipe cards [yet] but the school's been spending the funds on better facilities like a new art section and extending the school grounds a little for a little more space to roam around. Not to mention that we do have properly functioning toilets. :p

passion89

HSC
Riviet said:

We don't have those swipe cards [yet] but the school's been spending the funds on better facilities like a new art section and extending the school grounds a little for a little more space to roam around. Not to mention that we do have properly functioning toilets. :p
See...necessities like that are luxuries for my school. The worst thing is when you're absolutely busting and all the toilets are closed because of one disgusting reason or another and you are forced to hold it in :( not a very nice image and I'm sorry for that but I need someone to feel my pain because the whole 'toilets are out of order' thing happens often.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:

Our school has been spending lots and lots of their funds on better facilities and technology on year 7's. Great marketing, as i believe they are just doing it to persuade people to join our school. But meh, it gets taken away from them at the end of the year and passed to the new year 7's.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Don't say that, Kylie. DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT.

Though, that being said, I am sick of "register" from my Professional Writing Class.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I totally agree with miss_gtr, they only give you just enough info in lectures to vaguely guide you as to where you're going but there is no syllabus, because uni's all about getting an education and learning, and the skills that come with it, rather than testing your memory on a series of disjointed facts as required by some syllabus. If you want more info, to achieve better, you have to get out there and become friends with the library.

As my lecturer kindly pointed out, lectures are only to be taken as a guide alongst which we can direct our learning, but they are not to be taken as the be all and end all. So be glad you are being spoonfed for the last time! :)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
ah bullshit. uni people have much more fun. and the works not too bad.

i do find the non-syllaus concept harder, but more rewarding. means you actually learn stuff as opposed to regurgitate.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Not to mention that we do have properly functioning toilets. :p
Check my blog when I return back to school.
I'll show you the meaning of desperation with "toilets".
AHAHAHA :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)