Wolf Whistling... (1 Viewer)

pmr_123

HSC
i just want to know exactly why guys whistle at girls when they're walking down the street...

i know i should be flattered when it happens, but really i find it embarassing, and want to get away as quickly as possible.

so girls how do you feel when it happens?
and
guys, why do you do it?

do you think you're going to pick up???

do you think it impresses us???

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
ive never understood why guys think it is a good idea to whistle and leer at random girls walking past.

it shits me

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
are these guys in groups or by themselves?

that should answer any questions.

pmr_123

HSC
redruM said:
are these guys in groups or by themselves?

that should answer any questions.
a bit of both, some in groups in cars and groups walking down the street, and some are guys simply on their own.
if they were all in groups then i'd guess it was a show off type thing, but because some of them are on their own thre must be another reason...

niteshade1312

HSC
I think its horribly demeaning, and I absolutely hate it. It makes you sound like an animal!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Guys have their own reasons for doing it... I don't do it myself but I think it's very intimidating for the ladies.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
trying to attract attention haha attention seekers .. ` i dunno ?

SlaminSammy

HSC
wolf whistling...

its quite interesting to talk about it... I have split views on it which ill pour onto you...

Guys who do the wolf when with friends are trying to show off so their friends think they they are cool - maybe they think it shows to girls that they are sexual chocolate.. BTW... it also gives them a reason for why they get rejected, maybe they do it out of fear... It is (as i know it is) always pretty unorginal and pretty much an ACT - also shows interest which hints that a guy is desperate... Maybe they do it to impress women... THATS NOT A ME THING

YET.... me personally... i have no problem doing the wolf whistle (not that loud - just a flattering little one) whilst we're about to have hot passionate sex... it makes a woman less self concious about her looks ( WHICH MOST GIRLS ARE - thats my impression anyways - you know you see a girl walking down the street... trying to keep her handbag out of sight because she realised it doesnt match... or the fact that she tried on 7 different types of shoes before meeting me for coffee or what ever...)

girls please i'd love some feed back... pretty much what your thoughts about it are... so just put your thinking caps on... id love some truthful opinons on it

HSC
wolf whistling is a way of saying "wow that girl is hot" it comes down too the girl if its degrading or not, i wouldnt do it myself

TalkinTaShadows

HSC
I never whistled at a attractive gal that I didn’t know and never will its rude.

But now I only do it when I joke around with my girl ... as a joke or humorous complement.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Such a shame that I can't whistle :(

Lainee

HSC
Guys wolf whistling from their cars scare me quite a bit. One time, a car full of guys even tried following me so I turned around and walked quickly in the opposite direction. (Even idiots like those wouldn't try driving backwards down a semi-busy road!)

But mostly it's just harmless so I just ignore it. It's more embarassing than flattering.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
miss_gtr said:
Really??????????????
The best that I can do is that sound you make when you try to suck air through a straw. Sucking air through a straw doesn't make much of a sound.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)