Wolf Whistling... (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
Pierotte said:
Although like someone said before if its just a quiet little wolf whistle it can be ridiculously flattering!
Like the other night a group of 3 guys walked past ( i was with my brother :S:S im cool ) anyway and one uttered a really quiet "Ciao ..... Bella" (there was another word in there (meo?) i think, but i dont speak italian so ??) He just kept walking, i just kept walking, but it was all like oo warm fuzzies cuz i dont think anyong else heard it.
Its just complimentary if its not show offy and if they dont expect anything from it.
LOL

I like it when they do that too! :p

See? Now, why can't the rest of you guys act like that?

volition

arr.
HSC
Komaticom said:
they figure I'm oogling at their boobies (regardless of their cup size). They don't give me napkins for that.
Damn, right when you need them the most....

karoooh

HSC
brogan77 said:
If i barked or growled at u, I bet u would be swept off ur feet. ;)
Hmmmm...

Maybe! Only one way to find out!

Remember to actually catch me if I do swoon - I want to see some sweeping! :p

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Komaticom said:
I say the name of the girl who's serving me at fast food outlets (if she's wearing a tag). They like being treated human once in a while.
I got extra ice-cream and topping on my Sundae at Maccas for that, though I think I pronounced "Leone" wrong because she laughed.

no no no, trust me, it is creepy when people say your name at work.

dichotomy

HSC
I really have to say that I don't find the wolf whistling offensive *ducks for cover*

... Of course, there may be more discrete ways of expressing appreciation for the female form, but it's almost always a compliment. For the most part, the whistler doesn't want to go out with you, or even sleep with you. It's like "just letting you know- ya look good!"- which is fine by me.

On the other hand, there are times when it's a bit scary/creepy, like when you're alone and it's a car load of filthy guys.

On the whole, however, keep whistling boys! Girls don't want to admit it, but it's nice to know the general male population appreciates us making an effort with our appearance.

xx

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
LOL...I never get any attention from the guys that I like...So...any form of attention, even from perverts, make me feel noticed, confident and good about my appearance; though I know by the end of the day it'll be out of my mind. At times, when I'm actually feel happy about myself, I just hold my head up high and "look down" on those "losers"...Sorry guys, but I kind of do use you for my benefit...LOL...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dichotomy said:
I really have to say that I don't find the wolf whistling offensive *ducks for cover*

... Of course, there may be more discrete ways of expressing appreciation for the female form, but it's almost always a compliment. For the most part, the whistler doesn't want to go out with you, or even sleep with you. It's like "just letting you know- ya look good!"- which is fine by me.

On the other hand, there are times when it's a bit scary/creepy, like when you're alone and it's a car load of filthy guys.

On the whole, however, keep whistling boys! Girls don't want to admit it, but it's nice to know the general male population appreciates us making an effort with our appearance.

xx
Totally.

It's not a request to get into your pants, it's just a casual compliment.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
LOL...I never get any attention from the guys that I like...So...any form of attention, even from perverts, make me feel noticed, confident and good about my appearance; though I know by the end of the day it'll be out of my mind. At times, when I'm actually feel happy about myself, I just hold my head up high and "look down" on those "losers"...Sorry guys, but I kind of do use you for my benefit...LOL...
Use me cykologi_gurl, use me :eek:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Darkening said:
simple answer

Guys = idiots

comin from me... that sounds about right
coming from you

since when did you cum? i didnt know you put out

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
dichotomy said:

xx
like, if your av is you, then you'd be like "OMGZLYKICNTHANDLDISNEMORE!!!11!!@2!!~!"

really, can i claim those two massive x's?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
dichotomy said:
Sorry, I don't know if you're meant to be offending me or not!!!

but the xx's are definately yours
definately?

zomgz, <3 to you

twasnt meant to offend, just stating the girl in the av would get it all the time and she'd get tired of it....

yeah, dont ask me why i said it

dichotomy

HSC
Well I have to admit, I do get it all the time! Although that isn't actually me in the av. But I don't think it's because I'm exceptionally hot- I think guys whistle at anything on legs.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
dichotomy said:
Well I have to admit, I do get it all the time! Although that isn't actually me in the av. But I don't think it's because I'm exceptionally hot- I think guys whistle at anything on legs.
this may shock you, but we're actually sexist, we only whistle at females on legs :)

this may sound crude, but rarely do men on legs or women not on legs get wolf-whistled :(

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
dichotomy said:
haha- Yeh that's what I meant. I was going to be a little more crude and say anything with a ****
there are only 4 *'s there

:/

what was the word?

HSC
I hate it, and I don't appreciate other girls encouraging boys to keep doing it on my behalf. I'm not an object for your appraisal, and I'm not interested in what you think of my appearance either way. Any assumption that either of these is true is insulting enough.

Besides, it seems to me that most of the time it's done by a group of hoons in a car trying to impress each other and has no bearing on the girl's attractiveness. I don't appreciate being used to this end, and it doesn't help that I can't express any thoughts on this without being jeered at. It's sexist, immature, cowardly and transparently so.

I'm not refuting that there are plenty of girls who like it, but please remember there are also ball-busting bitches like me. I don't know if there are any boys who wolf-whistle as an expression of genuine interest, but if you do see a lady on the street who you would like to know very much, for the love of god approach her respectfully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)