Williams Wordworth's 'Daffodils' (1 Viewer)

nitnit

HSC
Hi there!!

Can anyone help me with the related text- Williams Wordworth's 'Daffodils' .. how is it linked with imaginative journey?

tigerian

HSC
N/A
nitnit said:
Hi there!!

Can anyone help me with the related text- Williams Wordworth's 'Daffodils' .. how is it linked with imaginative journey?

I just sent you a response to your email.

pincho

HSC
hey im new here but im doing this text for my imaginative journey speech.. care to spare me a few notes to? :p

yassa69

HSC
hey every1...

im new here too lol..i wondered lonley as a cloud is linked to imaginative journey's?? hmm any1 care to send me a few ntoes as well?? thanks :)

tigerian

HSC
N/A
pincho said:
hey im new here but im doing this text for my imaginative journey speech.. care to spare me a few notes to? :p
check your private email for a response

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Re: Help Plzzzz!

http://community.boredofstudies.org...4/linking-daffodils-imaginative-journeys.html

Why does it seem like everyone chooses this as a related text?

Also: Wordsworth's poem alerts us to a particular form of Romantic questioning: the speaker is in present distress - questioning his ability to make life joyful and meaningful. What is available, by way of cure for this distress, is the memory of a time when the speaker did possess a vital creative spirit, usually a time when he or she was very much younger.

t1ff4ny

HSC
i desperately need too know the following about William Wordworth's 'Daffodils'

-Language features and structure used by the composer (inc. quotes)

-Context of the text and its underlying assumptions (inc. quotes)

-New insights gained into the concept of imaginative journey and\or its expression in the text

i realy dont know how i could answer these in order to incoperate them into my essay, so any kind of help would be much sort after..many thanx to any one whom takes time to help me!!

shezzamabell

HSC
i'm also doing william wordsworth's poem Daffodils, and would appreciate some help with techniques used to show imaginative journey within the poem :confused:
cheers :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)