Will you use your old yr12 schoolbag in uni?? (1 Viewer)

smallcattle

HSC
will you use your old schoolbag or buy a new one....

dont know what kind of bags do uni ppl wear...

doe

HSC
N/A
i used my schoolbag for ages, it was a generic black one though

i wouldnt worry too much about it, there is a wide, wide variety of people at uni.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
smallcattle said:
will you use your old schoolbag or buy a new one....

dont know what kind of bags do uni ppl wear...
I had to buy a new one, but that was because my school one was falling apart.

~Dreamer

HSC
i bought a new backpack, a colourful caribee one.
i take it on the days where i have alot of noks to carry or i have to bring my labcoat etc. i find it convenient to shove everything at the back when i have heaps of stuff to take.
but on days where i have 1 or 2 lessons i jsut take my shoulder bag.

HSC
Er my schoolbag in year 12 was a blue,red, yellow and green PVC Lego bag that had a clear front so you can see everything I had unless I put aposter in the front like I used to.

I'll be using that one, it rocks my socks.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh the caribee ones are comfy
i think ill just need a smallish bag because im gonna take looseleaf paper in a display book to uni then organise my notes in a folder at home.. i saw a shoulder bag that looked good so maybe ill head back and buy it (ive found the bags in surf stores are cool.. lots of bright and pretty colours)
but seriously.. at uni i doubt anyone would really care what you wear or carry your books in.. its a bit more of a mature environment. go for something comfortable, durable and that has enough space for what you need.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
See if you can find a Che print bag, then you'd be the coolest grrl on campus.

santaslayer

HSC
Asquithian said:
Uni girls don't have backpacks! Uni girls have bags...of which I never knew were so important until i got to uni.

The UNSW girl can use the nicely shaped deep unsw red bag obtained at O week. It shows that the girl is a thirfty shopper (the bag is free) and indicates that she is ultilitarian in her approach to bag shopping. This long bag tends to suit those with a more slender figure. It can fit two decent sized law books. Most girls are seem wearing a lighter coloured top with the bag which fits snugly over the shoulder.
LoLz...my mum still uses that bag ...from last year...:p

I'd just buy any backpack if ur a guy and prolly a nice shoulder/whateva bag for girls...

Do Not use the old school bag if it has something like..."X College/School" on it...

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
epsilon said:
Can I use my Bomberman bag from Year 5? :)

yea if you want attention

but personally, if i wanted that much attention, i'd go to unsw topless (with manboobs... the guy next to me said.. and showed me!)

why dont u go to uni with those cute corsetbags from those bagshops

or have an imitation of "Louis Wuitton" bags!

yes i know they're like the size of a dog, but they will hold your wallet, coin purse, deo, and a tissuepaper sized notebook

=)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I just bought a new bag not long ago; a slightly bigger one as well. It means I can now carry my laptop as well as some uni stuff all in my bag. I have a slightly smaller one as well, incase I need to take less stuff. Basically, any bag will do. No one at uni really cares what kinda bag you use.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I use a backpack ... its easier to carry library books and textbooks in a backpack than shoulder bags. Plus, there are times when I need a lab coat and it definately will not fit into a shoulder bag.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
i have a back pack and a 2 shoulder bags, one for the days i wanna surf/swim (removable wet suit bag included) or carry my laptop (has a pouch), the other for days when i dont have much on and just wanna carry my folder, pencil case, a few books, and wallet

and a back pack for when im taking 50 gazillion things to/from uni

ive actually bought two of those bags this year and my back pack when i started uni....though i have a bag fetish

on mondays ill just take my handbag, i have one class from one hour so ill just take my tape recorder lol

mainly ppl at uni ise any ol thin...ive notcied those green bags are very popular the ones u get from woolies lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)