Will you use your old yr12 schoolbag in uni?? (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
shelley said:
mainly ppl at uni ise any ol thin...ive notcied those green bags are very popular the ones u get from woolies lol
LOL. that's so cute.

actually i've been wanting to know what's a good bag to use and/or the trend with uni girls.. i had a shoulder bag from yr 7-10 and found it annoying. 11 & 12 i used a backpack which was cool.. was thinking of using it for uni but it'll look very childish n it's prolly too small anyways..

doe

HSC
N/A
this is a pet peeve of mine, but there is nothing more tired than the symbol of che, a lot of people dont seem to understand who he was and what he did. the irony of mass produced consumer items (probably in some 3rd world sweat shop) with his image emblazoned on it, being purchased by ill informed sheep (no offense) makes me roll my eyes, and makes him probably turn in his grave.

i remember a few years back the leader of a student "peace protest" wearing a t-shirt with che guevara on it. he is noted for many things, but being peaceful is not one of them. he killed a lot of people, and was partly responsible for the (continued) poverty and opression of a lot more.

anyway, bags are so passe! get a locker and keep your stuff there, then only take the books you need for each class.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i bought a shoulder bag..but only because my school bag was shit and i was over it..it's nothing spesh though..

Generator

HSC
N/A
Maybe, but why would you want to be involved with a group that judges in such a superficial way?

I used my school bag for a semester, but then I went and bought a Caribee backpack... It just keeps on going.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
One of the straps on my old school bag broke then the bottom faded away and things fell out. It was time to buy a new one.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I cant use my school bag...it has an emblem on it and i through it out. Might go simple shoulder bag

kag86

HSC
N/A
I'm going to go for something practical. The last thing i wanna do is have my bag slipping off my shoulder and dropping all my crap on the floor. How embarrassing!!!! I don't wanna make an ass of myself!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Alot of my stuff from high school is pretty unused. So i'll probably use my school bag, unless there's some food in there which ive forgotten about.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
my skool bag passed away at the end of year 12. :(....so I'll be getting a new one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)