Will they screw us over for Paper 2? (1 Viewer)

brand_new_eyes

HSC
Just to get things straight, this is going to seem like a very very stupid question

For module B - Hamlet
Could they ask us to refer to a specific reading of the play?

I.e. "With reference to Super Mario's article "Hamlet and the mushroom kingdom" how has your understanding of the play's themes and values been shaped?"

how many perspectives did you do? do we briefly quote and name a perspective in relation to our own perspective? argh confusion

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
that, is a matter of perspective.

just do as much study as you can today and enter that exam with the idea that it is only a piece of paper that no one is going to give a damn in a few years... stressing causes the brain to not think properly so its better to do some light revision with a calm head, rather then being worried and stressed.

just remember: the hsc is just mulitple pieces of paper, the worst it can do is give you a paper cut

noturningback

HSC
how many perspectives did you do? do we briefly quote and name a perspective in relation to our own perspective? argh confusion
like for
"Considering a text from different perspectives develops an appreciation of its textual integrity“. Do you agree? Respond to this question through detailed reference to your prescribed text.

I'd just mainly do my essay but put in a critical article I've studied to support what I'm saying

00iCon

HSC
with proper grammer and correct spelling

just like yours... hahaha It appears they didn't screw us over! I only prepared one related text for each module and it only asked for I) ONE II) at least ONE, so i was like, yeah awesome!Didn't stop me from running out of time before the end...and i had a back up plan: GET ON MY HORSE

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)