Will teachers say anything if you use a surface RT in class to take notes? (1 Viewer)

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm planning to buy a surface rt + keyboard to take notes in class for whats left of year 10, 11 and 12 to replace the crappy laptops the government provides, will the teachers give me s*** for using something in class that isnt provided by the school or whatever? I really don't want to buy a 500 dollar tablet and intend to use it at school for assignments, notes, etc. but end up being told i can't use it because of some rule or excuse that im not aware

eileend

HSC
ask your teachers, it differs from school to school probably.... mine were a bit strict on the use of laptops

HSC
My friend takes his personal laptop to school just say you feel more comfortable using your programs because it saves you time exporting and transferring from one system to another etc. but yeah ask first.

Verify

HSC
My friend uses his own laptop, but yeah ask your teacher first

enoilgam

HSC
ask your teachers, it differs from school to school probably.... mine were a bit strict on the use of laptops
This pretty muc, it would depend largely on the school/teachers. Some teachers dont allow students to use any electronic device whatsoever (to be honest, this is probably the right idea in the junior years), whilst others are more liberal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)