will i get into early entry? (1 Viewer)

liamkk112

HSC
okayy thank you !! i seem to be doing okay in the textbook work but rn im getting a B and i really wanna raise that to an A for my next task before the trials. its probably because im not doing enough exam papers thank you !!!! i've heard a lot of people say though even if you dont do so well in internals you still have a chance of getting a good atar if u do well in trials and hsc ??
yeah u do

Galactic Drama

HSC
hi what do you reckon the chances are for early entry for me ? my grades in year 11 were pretty bad but i do have some extra curriculars and work experience i can put on and i also go to a selective school ranked in the top 10?
Consider apply to UTS, Wollongong, Macquire, UNE etc. These schools pre much offer early entry to anyone.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
also is it just As and Bs they look for ? like ur grades for early entry ?
no its ok ik a lot of ppl who had crappy grades in yr11 (even me i was all b with just one a and one c) and i got an offer at uts (for engineering), its easy to get one

lxrnahj

HSC
no its ok ik a lot of ppl who had crappy grades in yr11 (even me i was all b with just one a and one c) and i got an offer at uts (for engineering), its easy to get one
lol at least its not a D 😭 but thats good congrats hopefully i will get it too lol

KiwiCat1

HSC
UTS is a safe bet for most people, its worth trying to apply for early entry even if your grades weren't amazing, I've heard stories of engineering students who only just scraped by in year 11 getting into UTS, and these guys didn't even have any bonus points they could take advantage of lol

lxrnahj

HSC
UTS is a safe bet for most people, its worth trying to apply for early entry even if your grades weren't amazing, I've heard stories of engineering students who only just scraped by in year 11 getting into UTS, and these guys didn't even have any bonus points they could take advantage of lol
okayy !!! thank youu worst comes to worst and i dont get the atar i want ill jus try get early entry through there and transfer idk

KiwiCat1

HSC
okayy !!! thank youu worst comes to worst and i dont get the atar i want ill jus try get early entry through there and transfer idk
If you go through UAC and UTS likes you, your ATAR requirements drop to 69 for I'm pretty sure all courses, which is a pretty achievable score, just keep working hard at assessment tasks and try talk to peers around HSC. Get a study group where you can all share notes, HSC cannot be done alone lol
(I mean it can but burnout is a very real risk)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
If you go through UAC and UTS likes you, your ATAR requirements drop to 69 for I'm pretty sure all courses, which is a pretty achievable score, just keep working hard at assessment tasks and try talk to peers around HSC. Get a study group where you can all share notes, HSC cannot be done alone lol
80 ATAR for Law courses
75 ATAR for Health courses
70 ATAR for Education courses
69 ATAR for all other courses

^on the website

lxrnahj

HSC
thank youuu !!!

lxrnahj

HSC
80 ATAR for Law courses
75 ATAR for Health courses
70 ATAR for Education courses
69 ATAR for all other courses

^on the website
does this still work the same if im applying directly to the unis and not through uac ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)