Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
blakegman said:
Wii Fit effectively is a glorified set of scales
sweet. over priced scales ftw!
as a bonus; u get a dvd that comes as a game to get u to excersise!! :O

SimonLee13

HSC
The exercises you do in wii fit are like the standard ones, you don't need the fancy game =D. But it's more interesting I guess.

Smithyo

Unleash Hell =)
HSC
has anybody got it yet, if so is it worth the money??? :)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Its pretty cool. It weighs you and gives you a fitness age + your BMI. You can then set a weightloss/fitness goal and it logs your weightloss, fitness improvements each time you use it (I have set a goal of improving fitness as my BMI is normal and close to underweight but it does allow you to set weekly, monthly or yearly goals and tells you how much weightloss per week is sustainable). You can also log any additional exercise you do.

Its good for those unmotivated to do exercise as you can literaly watch your progress daily and unlock more activities the more you exercise.

I've only played a bit but the Hulla Hoop one is cool (you literally swing your hips around like you are doing it IRL, you have to try and catch other hoops as well but maintain enough momentum to keep them going). Jogging is ok...havent seen much of the rest but it seems fun and cool and hopefully help those who need to ease into exercise. It does ease you in as it starts of easy and gets harder

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
if you buy it at myer you get a free water bottle, towel and something else i forgot.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
melsc said:
I've only played a bit but the Hulla Hoop one is cool (you literally swing your hips around like you are doing it IRL, you have to try and catch other hoops as well but maintain enough momentum to keep them going)
Do you do that naked? Cause srsly, that would be so hot to watch.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
i think.. mum wants this for mothers day... i think it must have been shown on like the morning show or something... god dangit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)