Why do so many people boast about their UAI? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
midifile said:
Also, if it were in your own home, why would you put the item in a place too high to reach anyway
You just have to poke holes in my story, its quite simple....he dropped it. it landed on the top shelf, he cant reach but i can

Smithereens

HSC
Well considering its on the top shelf, there must be items on the other shelfs as well. And considering that there could be objects that can be placed on top of each other, can we stack things up to get it? Or climb up the shelf?

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
axlenatore said:
You just have to poke holes in my story, its quite simple....he dropped it. it landed on the top shelf, he cant reach but i can
How does he drop something onto something higher than him?

Unless he uses his superior asian uai to overcome the forces of gravity...

Ivich

HSC
scaredytiger said:
no, i will not make out with you.
okay there, "gender undisclosed". please, we havent even met.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
midifile said:
How does he drop something onto something higher than him?

Unless he uses his superior asian uai to overcome the forces of gravity...
Well hes built an anti gravity machine, which exploded and as a result of the shocked of a loud noise resulted in him dropping the item....

No all asians own chairs, im sure some homeless asians might own boxes, but i doubt they are rigid enough to support a person

dp624

HSC
axlenatore said:
Well hes built an anti gravity machine, which exploded and as a result of the shocked of a loud noise resulted in him dropping the item....

No all asians own chairs, im sure some homeless asians might own boxes, but i doubt they are rigid enough to support a person
Well then if you're an asian who doesn't own a chair then the rest of the asian race disowns you. and you probably didn't get a good uai anyways
=P

jennieTalia

HSC
veloc1ty said:
Assuming the OP is serious: some people are genuinely excited and what may appear as boasting is not.

Other people are just douches.
And some of us want to CELEBRATE that the years of effort we have put in (sort of) are finally paying off through our marks.

Its sort of hard to boast that much about a number that is suggestive of how little lives we have had for the past year....

BUT MEH.

HSC
axlenatore said:

how does a loud noise make one drop their heart?

isnt it usually secured in ones chest?

Smithereens

HSC
So no contact services. Well, I'd probably be dead firstly. But in the event that I'm somehow alive, and since I'm an Asian who probably does Medicine or w/e, I'll prolly go stab someone and take their heart.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
axlenatore said:
idk you are asian and a lot shorter than i am. What happens if you need to grab something off the top shelf but its out of arms reach and you have no objects to boost yourself with. I would easily be able to get this item,. I think that makes up for the few uai points you beat me by
I'd invent something that will install the book onto my gadget.

Ivich said:
stop talking about yourself :(

dp624

HSC
axlenatore said:
its not a heart per se, its the blue glowing ring that iron man has to have in his chest
Iron man =/= asian

'nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)