• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why do Bad Boys Always get the girls? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I own a single leather jacket.
Does this make me bad?

lol.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Apparently not, cos I have no idea what you mean.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Didn't it seem that the bad boys at school always had the hottest babes? The best looking girls always seem to love the bad guys. Maybe because the best looking guys always became the bad guys? Everywhere we tend to see bad guys and nice girls.

What do you think?

Power: Bad guys are messed with less, and mess with people more...basically they're generally seen as being powerful. Women are (albeit sometimes subconciously) attracted to powerful/rich men. In highschool I suppose they settle for (perceived) power.
Don't worry nice nerds, you'll probably end up with the power, the money and the babes.

Juraga

HSC
Bad Boys always get the girls because we nerds never get the courage up to talk to a girl.

Then we see the Bad Boy talking to the girl, and we're all, "Shit, I can't compete with that guy." then we go off and sulk for a bit.

Fact.

123ash

HSC
Bad Boys always get the girls because we nerds never get the courage up to talk to a girl.

Then we see the Bad Boy talking to the girl, and we're all, "Shit, I can't compete with that guy." then we go off and sulk for a bit.

Fact.
what do you mean by "WE" nerds/

brookl

HSC

Fact.
You shouldnt give up :) Just give it a go and talk with her...

GoldEyes

HSC
N/A
Because they like the thrill.

They like the risk and inherent with it, the unpredictability of a relationships course. It keeps them interested.

They like feeling like they are protected, and a bad boy often seems more inclined to defend their girl violently or otherwise.

Girls like men who assert themselves. Badboys are often egotistical and therefore must be seen as an alpha male.

There is always the assumption that there is a softer person under the hard exterior, and the natural instinct to try and change them. This gets alot of girls into trouble.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
its coz theyrs another side of those bad boys that no one eles sees. they semm like bad asses on the out side, but on the inside they have a heart of gold :D

i dated a bad boy... and he was like an angel to me. but to his mates he was always a big mutha fucker LMAO
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)