Why do Bad Boys Always get the girls? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

123ash

HSC
Didn't it seem that the bad boys at school always had the hottest babes? The best looking girls always seem to love the bad guys. Maybe because the best looking guys always became the bad guys? Everywhere we tend to see bad guys and nice girls.

What do you think?

HSC
N/A
its coz theyrs another side of those bad boys that no one eles sees. they semm like bad asses on the out side, but on the inside they have a heart of gold :D

i dated a bad boy... and he was like an angel to me. but to his mates he was always a big mutha fucker LMAO

yer8899

HSC
its coz theyrs another side of those bad boys that no one eles sees. they semm like bad asses on the out side, but on the inside they have a heart of gold :D

i dated a bad boy... and he was like an angel to me. but to his mates he was always a big mutha fucker LMAO
that was the plot of grease you gimp

HSC
N/A
LOL to hiphiphoray LMAOOOOO

sorrryyy aboutt et :p

oh and yer... wtf is a gimp?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Please stop typing like a bogan. Yes, this is an internet forum, no need to throw that at me, but you type like a dyslexic 7 year old, which makes it difficult to understand.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
p.s get off your high horse, once again

tbh i love the nerdy good guys :shy:

HSC
N/A
Yes. Stop it.
oh waht?

a bogan.. are you for reals?

okay um to explain myself. this is simply my personality and i find it annoying having to announciate everything that i say. have you ever herd of being a teenager and using slang?

okay so its in my nature to use slang as im from western suburbs. its just everyday thing... it aint dyslexic.

if ya got a problem.. well i dnt kare. just put up with it.

anom1ly

HSC
Didn't it seem that the bad boys at school always had the hottest babes? The best looking girls always seem to love the bad guys. Maybe because the best looking guys always became the bad guys? Everywhere we tend to see bad guys and nice girls.

What do you think?
because women like the sense of danger they get from dating me. also, they love how their parents wouldn't approve of them dating me.

katykiddx

HSC
because women like the sense of danger they get from dating me. also, they love how their parents wouldn't approve of them dating me.

Not all girls go for the bad boys, but, the bad boys are more fun.. a bit more dangerous... a thrill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)