• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why can't I stop crying (1 Viewer)

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
The best way to get over any relationship is to start another one. The old one becomes quickly forgotten.

You think you are in love. You may have been in love. You may have felt that that person was the only person for you. But as soon as you start another relationship those concerns float away.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Lundy said:
Eh, rebound relationships don't tend to work.
Obviously because the person can't forget the old one!

Whats sitting at home worring about an old bf/gf going to do to you? I'm talking about if the relationship is finito. Go out and find a new person.

Move on people!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
erawamai said:
Obviously because the person can't forget the old one!

Whats sitting at home worring about an old bf/gf going to do to you? I'm talking about if the relationship is finito. Go out and find a new person.

Move on people!
Why does she need to find someone else? being single can be a very liberating experience.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Lundy said:
Why does she need to find someone else? being single can be a very liberating experience.
Twas talking in general. She doesn't need to. My post is a suggestion not an order to action.

BradCube

HSC
How would a relationship formed simply to get over someone ever be a succesfull and completely honest love?

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
BradCube said:
How would a relationship formed simply to get over someone ever be a succesfull and completely honest love?
It's not...'go out and find someone' is not 'go out and grab the nearest person and say you love them'...

BradCube

HSC
erawamai said:
It's not...'go out and find someone' is not 'go out and grab the nearest person and say you love them'...
I don't mean this in an offensive way. But could you please explain what it is then? 'Cause I am lost.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
BradCube said:
I don't mean this in an offensive way. But could you please explain what it is then? 'Cause I am lost.
Go out and find someone who you like and don't get stuck not being able to get out and meet new people...I mean people are so damn stubborn. They have this set idea of what a mate should be and what love should be. They get all caught up in the romance (that the other person probably used in order to exploit them). Twist a little. Be a reasonable understanding person and compromise and, well, pretty much any reasonable person will be fine for you. Open up and, if the person is a nice person (most people are good people, not all) it will all fall into place.

Love is a leap of faith and often people are unwilling to take that leap of faith because they may be too selfish or picky. In any event sometimes a relationship based on a leap of faith is better than a relationship with that guy or girl who everyone says it 'just perfect for you'. Why? No risk and no faith invovled. In any event all those people who think that person is perfect for you is basing their view on superficial things which mean nothing in a relationship.

...it doesn't mean go and grab the first random unsuitable person you see and profess your love for them...

Last edited:

BradCube

HSC
erawamai said:
Go out and find someone who you like and don't get stuck not being able to get out and meet new people...it doesn't mean go and grab the first random unsuitable person you see and profess your love for them...
lol, thanks. I think it would still be better to get completely over the person rather than start something new. Maybe that is just me. lol

Last edited:
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I knew smething was up like a week b4 chrissy and I tried to talk to him.. but he was doing shit like not answering his phone and shit...
On the day b4 chrissy eve i was drunk and depressed cause I hadn't seen him for 3 weeks and i couldn't get in contact with him so i rang his best friend cause i was drunk and was sayn how much i miss my bf to him n how much i love my bf. And yeah he dumped me because I rang his friend... which I know is not the reason he's just using it as an excuse.
He also said we rush into things to quickly... which is a bit rich comming from him considering he wanted to go to the registry and get married, he wanted to marry me and then over the space of a week he decides i love him more then he loves me and that all we can be is friends...

he pulled all the same stupid ass lines that every other guy does.

And i've been dumped before I've never cried over it before..

I hate him
Yeh he sounds like a prick, he said those things spur of the moment so he could try and impulsively strengthen the relationship. Dont worry about him plenty of better guys out there

HSC
i think she was trying to get a reaction out of me and succeeded :p

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
You know... murder is only twenty five to life.

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I knew smething was up like a week b4 chrissy and I tried to talk to him.. but he was doing shit like not answering his phone and shit...
On the day b4 chrissy eve i was drunk and depressed cause I hadn't seen him for 3 weeks and i couldn't get in contact with him so i rang his best friend cause i was drunk and was sayn how much i miss my bf to him n how much i love my bf. And yeah he dumped me because I rang his friend... which I know is not the reason he's just using it as an excuse.
He also said we rush into things to quickly... which is a bit rich comming from him considering he wanted to go to the registry and get married, he wanted to marry me and then over the space of a week he decides i love him more then he loves me and that all we can be is friends...

I hate him
Yeah, well he sounds really hot and you sound really desperate. Do you have a testosterone imbalance or are you just naturally ugly and horny? Just looking at your post (drunk phone calls, being ignored, being shut down), it sounds like you're bothering him far too much. And whilst everyone here will say dickhead-this and loser-that maybe you're just a desperado with no chance?

Women put far too much emphasis on empathising. Walk a mile in a troll's clompers and you'll learn a lot.

This room's too filled with scorned women to be rational.

Leggy McLegs

HSC
SweetSeasons said:

I hate him
I heard on the radio today (2GB) that a lot of breakups happen just before and just after the new year (some sort of new year's resolution??). Sorry to hear about what happened, but maybe you should think that it was for the best (and it didn't happen after you married him, or something big like that).

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol, I didn't marry him I said after uni..

Drunken phone calls have been after the break up never during the relationship.
He lives an hour and half away so I dont think clingy has anything to do with it seeings as it go a week/two weeks without seeing each other cause of work clashes and friend stuff.

I don't think I'm desperate, I was quiet happy being single before I met him, infact I loved being single and I do love being single but I love him more then I love being single. I love being able to make him smile, knowing his ticklish spots, making him feel loved, having our little bitch fights together. I love being able to share my self completely with him.. I love that feeling

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
the best way to deal with a breakup is to surround yourself with good friends wholl make you laugh. its good to go out and get smashed but dont make a habit of it, that wont help in the long run and youll feel worse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)