Why can't I stop crying (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
It's been two weeks since he dumped me and I've cried every day since because of it.

I want him back... but if I got him back it'd never be the same... fuck I'm heart broken

HSC
Keep yourself occupied and you'll forget pretty quickly.... If worst comes to worst im sure you have a bottle of your prefered spirit somewhere...

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah I've been drunk like 6/7 times since haha.. and I don't normaly drink. But that just results in him getting drunken phone calls from me

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
argh, drunk-dialling isn't exactly the best idea - it'll just amuse/annoy him. my ex got heaps of "drunk" smses and even emails from his ex, and it pissed him off to no end. delete his number from your phone and surround yourself with friends.

no matter who did it, break ups are never easy... but try and look at it this way: "okay. i want him back, even though he dumped me. things will never be the same if we get back together. he obviously broke up with me for a reason - why should i want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me?"

the main thing people miss is the companionship - having someone to always fall back on, call when you had a shit day, meet up with when you need a hug. remember, you have friends for that too! so go and get busy with your girlfriends.

oh, and drinking might make you forget in the short-term, but you'll wake up and it'll all come rushing back... along with a massive hangover!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
hang around with friends more
meet new people... this doesnt have to mean getting set up or whatever
rearrange your room
start working on yourself such as fitness, start going to the gym more, or buy new hot clothes.... work hard at a job, earn money, feel really independent and good about yourself...

thats all i can say really

SweetSeasons

HSC
I've done all that, I've been out every day, I'm loosing weight, I've got new clothes, I even went and got my hair done... and still I can't stop

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
the only way i have found to get over a bad breakup (and i have had plenty of experience :)) is to show yourself a really good time and meet new people. a lot of the problem may be because with a partner you become a single universe unto yourself, and when that universe is no more, its hard to start anew socially.

go out, dance, drink (but dont binge), flirt and meet someone new perhaps.

also what bubz said is true. friends really help you see the big picture. it may be that you need to share your sadness, and talking to your friends helps.

also, learn to let him go. that part of your life is over, the next part will be better.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
It's only been a fortnight. Sometimes it takes a while to get over a long term relationship.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
yeah alleycats right, remember things will be better

you know, like renovating a house. there is shit everywhere right now, and your painting your walls but the place still looks like shit, but in the end it will look hot.

hahahaha i feel so corny

Jess-a_belle

HSC
i think i read this in CLEO:

you BROKE up, because the relationships BROKEN

heh.

and seriously, IF you do get back together its probly not ever gonna be the same.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Find yourself a hunk of a guy, and ravish him with all that pent up sexual desire...

Alternatively, keep yourself busy :(

SweetSeasons

HSC
Jess-a_belle said:
i think i read this in CLEO:

you BROKE up, because the relationships BROKEN

heh.

and seriously, IF you do get back together its probly not ever gonna be the same.
I don't even know why we broke up... I thought things where going great...

HSC
sometimes you need to confront the absoloute truth to get better, and just work through it with friends. alternatively go out with a greek! we're all kickass boyfriends!

SweetSeasons

HSC
I knew smething was up like a week b4 chrissy and I tried to talk to him.. but he was doing shit like not answering his phone and shit...
On the day b4 chrissy eve i was drunk and depressed cause I hadn't seen him for 3 weeks and i couldn't get in contact with him so i rang his best friend cause i was drunk and was sayn how much i miss my bf to him n how much i love my bf. And yeah he dumped me because I rang his friend... which I know is not the reason he's just using it as an excuse.
He also said we rush into things to quickly... which is a bit rich comming from him considering he wanted to go to the registry and get married, he wanted to marry me and then over the space of a week he decides i love him more then he loves me and that all we can be is friends...

he pulled all the same stupid ass lines that every other guy does.

And i've been dumped before I've never cried over it before..

I hate him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)