Why are Christians drunken fools? (2 Viewers)

Raif

Banned
HSC
how racist are people these days? It's you 'aussie bogans' that give this country such a bad name. We're dumbfucks just because we believe in a transcendent being? I don't think so 'm8', just shows we have something to believe in, it does not make us dumb. Besides, just think about all the Muslims and Chinese/Asian doctors that may save your life or someone important to you one day. Be a shame if they assumed 'Aussie. What a dumbfuck. Let this waste of space die' wouldn't it? NOT. Half the things you are using right now came about as a result of an intelligent person who most definitely was an Asian 'who needed to get his eyes checked'.
I agree.

HSC
Uni Grad
So you don't believe in God, and you believe an explosion created the world?
No, it was a conscious omnipotent being whose son on Earth was Jesus Christ, if you don't believe that then you must be deluded.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
wow it sounds much shitter than KKK when you read the initials.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
LOL i agree with raif's comment. There is a fatal flaw in no.1 bogan's comment:
"Its because of these type of doctors true blue Aussie doctors are unemployed. "

This implies that white people have the intellect to become doctors.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
LOL you ignorant buffoon, doctors are highly paid because it's a highly respectable job, regardless of you're ethnic background you will be paid very similar to any other doctor in your field.

You are ignorant and pitiful.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
how racist are people these days? It's you 'aussie bogans' that give this country such a bad name. We're dumbfucks just because we believe in a transcendent being? I don't think so 'm8', just shows we have something to believe in, it does not make us dumb. Besides, just think about all the Muslims and Chinese/Asian doctors that may save your life or someone important to you one day. Be a shame if they assumed 'Aussie. What a dumbfuck. Let this waste of space die' wouldn't it? NOT. Half the things you are using right now came about as a result of an intelligent person who most definitely was an Asian 'who needed to get his eyes checked'.
Way to take the trolling seriously. LOL

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
i honestly believe that anyone who is in a stupid cult is less of a person than anyone. The scum of society. e.g. WWPW.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
cult: followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society.

So yes, WWPW is a cult.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
cult: A cult or religious movement, a group sharing particular (often unorthodox) political and/or religious beliefs

religion: A religion is a system of human thought which usually includes a set of narratives, symbols, beliefs and practices that give meaning to the practitioner's experiences of life

So are you willing to admit you're a lesser person than me?

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
fuck you are a retarded cunt. you got a problem with white pride then fucking bring it on
No, you are the retarded fuck. I don't have a problem with white pride, I have a problem with the scum it creates.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I'm gonna go take a nap now, proving that you're stupid is surprisingly tiring.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
OMFG,

Look what this thread has turned into.

Lucky no one in the media has read this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)